• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
regwinguofmfan

Wings meet fork

Rate this topic

With the way these guys are playing the series is over in SJ.

And Hasek is an ass clown.

There is not one positive thing to say about the play I am seeing they look like an adult league team.

seriously. grow up.

If you can't handle the ups and downs of playoff hockey, then don't watch.

some people here never cease to amaze me. The Red Wings are either the worst team to ever set foot on the ice, or Lidstrom should be deciding who he first hands the Cup off to. There's no in between.

I love how people can make these posts and still claim themselves to be knowledgeable hockey fans. Hockey is all about unpredictability, hard work, and the "anything can happen" ideology. The reason this series is over 7 games is because the sport of hockey needs that much to show who is the better team - and even then it doesnt always happen.

Buck up. The series is now 1-1.

The beginning of this thread is why Detroit fans are ridiculed. I bt the all have thier foots in their mouths. THAT IS A GAME!!! THAT IS PLAYOFF HOCKEY!!!!!!!!!!! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how people can make these posts and still claim themselves to be knowledgeable hockey fans. Hockey is all about unpredictability, hard work, and the "anything can happen" ideology. The reason this series is over 7 games is because the sport of hockey needs that much to show who is the better team - and even then it doesnt always happen.

Buck up. The series is now 1-1.

Just Beautiful.... Thats all I can say. well said.

I could have faith in the Wings if they played like they wanted to win

Here we go again with this crap. You see it everytime the wings fall behind. "They don't want it." "They're getting outworked." "They have no heart." It's juvenile. Just because the Wings are losing doesn't automatically mean that "they don't want it." Just because they make some mistakes doesn't mean "they don't want to win." Of course they want to f*cking win! And they proved it by coming back and winning. But even if they didn't finish off the comeback, it doesn't mean they don't want to win. Simplistic knee-jerk reactions like that are really irritating, and they're all over the place on this forum when the Wings aren't winning.

Edited by aarond

If you ask me, a "fan" like this person is nothing more than a troll and should be banned by Matt. I'm sick and tired of fair-weather fans like this trying to ruin what is turning out to be an exciting playoffs. As a matter of fact, people like this should be thanking their lucky stars Matt's such a nice guy. I can always hope he'll wield the ban-hammer at some point.

:banned::banned::banned:

Edited by Zenithian

With the way these guys are playing the series is over in SJ.

And Hasek is an ass clown.

There is not one positive thing to say about the play I am seeing they look like an adult league team.

You're not a Wings fan