• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
regwinguofmfan

Wings meet fork

Rate this topic

The only good thing about the comments we see when the Wings were down is the fact that, occasionally, they blow up in the speaker's face in spectacular fashion, just like this thread did. That actually almost makes it worthwhile.

Edited by aarond

The only good thing about the comments we see when the Wings were down is the fact that, occasionally, they blow up in the speaker's face in spectacular fashion, just like this thread did. That actually almost makes it worthwhile.

Yup, separates the fans from the fakers ...

While I had some serious doubts as to the outcome of this game like most others after it was quick 2-0, to say that the series would've been completely over if the Sharks won today when...

There has been only 2 games

The Wings have both flooped up and blown 2-0 series leads before

The Sharks blew a 2-0 lead to Edmonton last year

The team that wins 4 games wins a best-of-7 series, not 1 or 2 wins...

is an absolute joke when nothing even nothing has even come close to be determined.You just never know what will happen game by game...

But yeah, I forgot, the series is now tied, so Detroit is doomed, doomed I tell ya!

DOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/overdramtized panic sarcasm post

I don't blame anyone for being upset, I don't blame anyone for getting angry (I punched a hole in a door in my apartment after SJ scored their second goal), but I never said anything like "this series is over."

Fairweather fans annoy me more than anyone else in the whole world. If you're a fan of a team, that means you love 'em no matter how good/bad you are, win/lose, succeed/fail. A true fan ignores all the crap that everyone else talks, because they love their boys.

I'm a Notre Dame fan. Always have been, always will be. If there's anyone who knows what it means to be a true fan, put up with haters and hate fairweather fans, it's ME.

GO WINGS!

With the way these guys are playing the series is over in SJ.

And Hasek is an ass clown.

There is not one positive thing to say about the play I am seeing they look like an adult league team.

Looks like you're the ass clown now... :sly:

There is not one positive thing to say about the play I am seeing they look like an adult league team.

I don't think you've ever posted anything remotely positive on this site.

Are you sure you're a fan?

Edited by ARice89

You sound like the Shark fans over at the Feeder Forum. By the end of today's game they were calling for Marleau to be benched the next gane, Guerin to be benched, and Ron Wilson to be fired.

I wish I could understand this, though.

You put a new sentence on its own line.

It makes your posts look longer.

Its too bad for you that they don't make you look any smarter.

I have never seen you post a single positive thing here. When Calgary tied the seires 2-2, you were in full ranting force. Yet, after the Wings won the series, I noticed that you mysteriously disappeared from these forums. Are you immune to positve comments or something? Seriously, if there is a true bandwagon fan on this site, it's definitly you.

Get over yourself.

The Wings were mindblowingly horrendous in the first, and deserved the crap they were getting from fans. Granted, saying our postseason run was over was extreme, but when a team plays that poorly (especially a team like this one), people are going to say so. Early on, the Wings didn't show any effort or heart. Thankfully that changed.

LET'S GO REG WINGS!

LET'S GO REG WINGS!

LET'S GO REG WINGS!

It was actually pretty hard to type it incorrectly if you know what I mean, I'm so used to typing "Red Wings," you know, being a fan of the team an all. Amazing that this ass clown (to borrow his word) was able to get it wrong one of the few times it really counts.

why start a thread like this?

i admit that after the 1st 5 minutes i could not see the wings winning this game but i would never give up on the series after 2 games.

this is playoff hockey - winning the cup is not easy and there will always be a few bumps in the road.

have some faith and support the team!!

I post lots of positive things.

With the way the Wings started the game they were is serious trouble.

I stated the obvious, if they kept playing like a beer league team they would have lost.

These guys need to play like they mean it all game.

And I stand by this comment, Hasek is an ass clown.