• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
regwinguofmfan

Wings meet fork

Rate this topic

We were all frustrated...throwing all kinds of shots on goal and getting nothing and Sharks have gotten a few ridiculous gifts.

This team has show it is resilient though, so we gotta keep the faith when our backs are against the wall.

right you are... I think that trend may have turned around a little in the last game, don't you? The Wings were so much more on task with the puck and got goals the way I am used to seeing them score. That come back from -2 was nothing short of, well, reassuring. They were great, and not in the least exhausted by playing smart and hard, as has been suggested.

I was exhausted, they were elated! :lol:

Guest Crymson

With the way these guys are playing the series is over in SJ.

And Hasek is an ass clown.

There is not one positive thing to say about the play I am seeing they look like an adult league team.

You know what I'm going to say to you, so I'll cut the fat a bit and just say this: you are not a fan. If you're so damned fickle, go watch golf.

If we lose/start losing today today all these idiots will come back and whine about our s***ty team and how signing Datsyuk was a terrible move and that Babcock has no idea what he's doing. I can not stand this board sometimes.

You know what I'm going to say to you, so I'll cut the fat a bit and just say this: you are not a fan. If you're so damned fickle, go watch golf.

If we lose/start losing today today all these idiots will come back and whine about our s***ty team and how signing Datsyuk was a terrible move and that Babcock has no idea what he's doing. I can not stand this board sometimes.

:clap::clap: Agreed to both of you.

If the Wings play well, the boards are nice to be on because of the good mood tha everybody is in...................the minute the Wings start to lose or not do so well, its like a huge amount of the Fans lose all confidence or faith. The point in being a fan is not to constantly tear apart your team or the players if they aren't playing perfec hockey. The point in being a fan is to root for your team. Period.

With the way these guys are playing the series is over in SJ.

And Hasek is an ass clown.

There is not one positive thing to say about the play I am seeing they look like an adult league team.

Everyone has pretty much gone over the majority of your posts, so I'll post something in response to your "playing hard the entire game" comment.

Yes, the Wings got down 2-0, and were outplayed the first 10 minutes of this game, but don't forget that SJ was outplayed the remaining 50. I completely understand your sentiment in regards to this team needing to show up for the entire 60 minutes, but I don't believe thats possible every second, of every game, of the entire season from start to finish. The Wings aren't playing the Blackhawks here, they're playing an extremely talented Sharks team, that will dominate the play at some point or another in more than likely each game. The truth of the matter is your pissed off at the Wings effort for the first 10 minutes, when its the Sharks fans that should be pissed off for their teams effort the remaining 50 (especially the final 1:24). If that final portion of the game doesn't make you feel that this team "wants" it and has a ton of heart, I don't know what will.

The fact of the matter is, the Wings aren't going to dominate every second of every game, especially against a strong squad like SJ.

Accept that.

:clap::clap: Agreed to both of you.

If the Wings play well, the boards are nice to be on because of the good mood tha everybody is in...................the minute the Wings start to lose or not do so well, its like a huge amount of the Fans lose all confidence or faith. The point in being a fan is not to constantly tear apart your team or the players if they aren't playing perfect hockey. The point in being a fan is to root for your team. Period.

Can I get an AMEN! to that?? :clap:

Edited by puckloo39

IPB Image

Um where did you get this picture? And pray tell me they're not yours.

That...........is.........funny.

aloha

::EDIT:: they're their there...........whatever right?

Edited by DaKineMaui

I'd still like to know what an "Ass Clown" is, or what "Butt Hurt" means.......

Honestly it is better you dont know what either of those statments mean. :rolleyes:

Trust me, its not pretty :yowza:

:scared: .......... :blink: ............. :unsure: .....................Ok....

Piss poor thread to start in the first place. You call out the wings for not giving 100% -- that is complete BS and you know it. Or you have some effort meter strapped to each guy? Your opinion on effort is EXTREMELY suspect. Calling Hasek an Ass clown -- cmon! :thumbdown: The guy has been flopping around like a fish on the dock for his whole career -- and a pretty good career at that.

Right now the wings are being outplayed by a better team -- apparently that part is escaping your eyeballs.....

Piss poor thread to start in the first place. You call out the wings for not giving 100% -- that is complete BS and you know it. Or you have some effort meter strapped to each guy? Your opinion on effort is EXTREMELY suspect. Calling Hasek an Ass clown -- cmon! :thumbdown: The guy has been flopping around like a fish on the dock for his whole career -- and a pretty good career at that.

Right now the wings are being outplayed by a better team -- apparently that part is escaping your eyeballs.....

Watch the last half of game two and the first 35 min of game 3.

Is SJ better? Hardly.

We showed poor effort in game 1 the first 10 of game 2 and the last half of game 3

Saying SJ is a better team is dead wrong.