• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingedWheels

Positive Hasek Fact Going Into SJ

Rate this topic

and we all know that when/if he gives up a bad goal, he always recovers by playing very well after.

Hasek recovered very well today with some HUUUGE saves that gave the Wings the chance to win. :clap:

and we all know that when/if he gives up a bad goal, he always recovers by playing very well after.

Yup. That's why I wasn't about to hang him out to dry after he scored on himself via Big Joe. I love when he causes a goal on himself in such a blatantly stupid way for one reason: He shuts the door afterwards. :sly:

positive article - Kulfan

"Sometimes you want to help your team by getting the puck behind the net, and it doesn't work out," Hasek said. "But we battled hard the whole game and came back and got a big win."

Hasek only had 17 saves but he made several big ones in the first period with the Sharks already leading 2-0, and pressing to score more, then made big ones in the third period with the game tied.

"He was huge," forward Kris Draper said. “Dom shut the door. Every time there was a big save to be made, Dom made it.â€Â

"It was good to see us battle and keep working hard," Hasek said. "We needed this game."

yep. ;)

see?

Dom's always honest about what he does, good or bad, for his team and gives credit where and when it's due. I wish people were as fair with Dom as he is with everyone else. <_<

"It was tough five minutes for me and whole team," Hasek said. "They just came hard and they score on the first shot, and then I try to help my teammates with the puck and I gave away the puck and the net was open. It was just mistake, and we were down, 2-0."

"I think the difference today was we went to the net harder," Dominik Hasek said after making 17 saves. "We score lucky goals, but the lucky goals we score because Jiri Hudler, he went to the net and he distract the goalie. Finally we got a little bit momentum and we were better team in second period and in the third we score shorthanded goal and ... finally Pavel score the game-winning goal."

Edited by puckloo39

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Hasek will keep the streak alive! All the way to the Cup!

Well you can look at it this way.

Hasek is going into SJ having not allowed a goal in what 55 minutes of hockey.

Positive spin I know but still not bad.

I predit a shutout for Hasek in one game for sure this series!

There's a certain word that is better left alone until AFTER the fact.

Sorry Dom! You can now officially blame LGW for 1(one) goal. Damn.

aloha