• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DetroitBoy313

The OFFICIAL I HATE RON WILSON THREAD...

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitBoy313

Does anyone else notice how much s*** this guy talks?????? I mean this guy does not credit nothing to the wings!

During the game he was interviewd and he clearly said well AFTER THAT FLUKY goal....talking about Zetterbergs goal which was fluky BUT he didn't see the 2nd goal that we clearly handed to them.Then in the press conference he stated that all the 3 goals we scored was not because of our pressure or good play but was because they turned the puck over...ahahahah OMG.This guy is something,I hate this dude man foreal.

Edited by DetroitBoy313

It doesnt matter how Wilson sees thing, but how the Wings in the dressing room see things.....and Im guessing what their looking at is the fact that they came back from being down 2-0 in the game to win it in regulation time.

Little comments like this are stupid but every coach makes them. Im sure Wilson is just trying to rally his troops so they dont get too down on themselves and lose a little bit of confidence.

yeah i heard him say that FLUKY GOAL as well...he kind of reminds me of Ruff for some reason..they just both seem like the type of coaches that if they league could would fine them for any little thing they do or say EVERY GAME cause they just both get pissed off so easily and run their mouths. BUT i do love Ruff as a coach hes great just the guy has a temper.

"It's not the Red Wings doing anything to get the goals, we're just turning the puck over." While that is true in some cases, the same can be said for his team and their goals. That giveaway by Dom was just horrible.

Ron Wilson has always had a big mouth and cocky attitude. I just find the all the more hilarious, considering he is 1-9 lifetime against the Wings in the playoffs. Then again, I guess if he's making the Kool-Aid, he might as well take the first sip.

The Wings haven't been sharp in the 1st period in this series, and it ending up costing them Game 1. Having said that, I really like the Wings' chances in this series if this is all the Sharks can muster. Babcock made some slick adjustments in the 2nd period today (i.e better play along the boards in the defensive and neutral zone), and they paid off as the game went into the 3rd period. This is going to be a long series, and Wilson would do well to keep his big mouth shut...kinda like the coach on the other bench, eh?

"It's not the Red Wings doing anything to get the goals, we're just turning the puck over." While that is true in some cases, the same can be said for his team and their goals. That giveaway by Dom was just horrible.

so was the giveaway by maltby and pretty much all 22 of our other giveaways. this teams needs to tighten things up.

Does anyone else notice how much s*** this guy talks?????? I mean this guy does not credit nothing to the wings!

During the game he was interviewd and he clearly said well AFTER THAT FLUKY goal....talking about Zetterbergs goal which was fluky BUT he didn't see the 2nd goal that we clearly handed to them.Then in the press conference he stated that all the 3 goals we scored was not because of our pressure or good play but was because they turned the puck over...ahahahah OMG.This guy is something,I hate this dude man foreal.

:clap::clap::clap:

I agree 110%. He was talking as if all the Wings goals are a flukes and he acts and talks all cocky. Now, I really want to see the Sharks bite the dust and see Wilson eat it. :angry:

I don't see anything to be upset about; he's giving his guys the benefit of the doubt and playing up their shortcomings rather than the opposition's strengths. He's a smart guy and this is his style.

HAha. Wait till all the whining starts. He will NEVER give credit to the opposing team for anything.

HAha. Wait till all the whining starts. He will NEVER give credit to the opposing team for anything.

It's not his job to. His job is to put his team in a position to succeed, and obviously he doesn't think conceding Detroit's dominance is conducive to that. Just saying.

In three games we won't have to worry about him anyway. :thumbup:

LMFAO .....he seriously said that ???????? wow i guess he wasnt watching the game cause sj's 2nd goal was a giveaway and a flukey goal .......but i guess when they score it its a nice goal .......i think hes still pissed about us kicking his ass in the cup finals when he was in washington ......f'n punk

I definately can't stand him because of his cockiness, but he has done a good job coaching the Sharks in the regular season. That being said, until he wins a Cup with San Jose he'll be mediocre at best. Plus, he needs to shave. He looks like an alcoholic.

When he said that about the Wings, my Dad, sister and I just all turned to each other and said are ya kidding me?!

The Wings absolutely dominated the Sharks in the 2nd and 3rd by PRESSURE, forechecking, speed, hits, and all around chipping in however they could to get a goal or two. They EARNED the victory. Sorry you can't see that, Ron. It's not our fault your team decided to stop playing. :thumbdown: