• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DetroitBoy313

The OFFICIAL I HATE RON WILSON THREAD...

Rate this topic

Sometimes this board cracks me up. Come on guys. Wilson is a cocky bastard but Babcock isn't? Or Ruff? Or Laviolette? The list could go on forever. The best coaches are usually hardasses, and the ones that aren't get reamed by us on a routine basis (Lewis anyone?).

Wilson is smart, creative, and connected to his players. He's one of the best coaches in the league, and the hostility is totally unnecessary.

Ive never liked him.

Hanta Yo Baby :rolleyes:

Ha Ha!

"Its a great day to die"- Crazy Horse

bwahahahahahahahaaha :lol::lol::lol:

i loved the old crazy horse story that made absolutely no sense to what he was trying to connect it to

i laugh so much when i think about ronnie wilson and the capitals.

i remember noticing that he coaches SJ now to my mom

"not this fool again"

Edited by kylee

Sometimes this board cracks me up. Come on guys. Wilson is a cocky bastard but Babcock isn't? Or Ruff? Or Laviolette? The list could go on forever. The best coaches are usually hardasses, and the ones that aren't get reamed by us on a routine basis (Lewis anyone?).

Wilson is smart, creative, and connected to his players. He's one of the best coaches in the league, and the hostility is totally unnecessary.

Sure Babs is a hard ass, but towards his team when necessary. The difference between him and Ron is Babs actually gives credit where it's due. Be it his team or the opposing team, while Ron on the other hand decides to be an ass and say the Wings didn't earn anything or pressure the Sharks..that it was just 'turnovers.'

Ummm HELLO Ron, WHY do you think the Sharks turned the puck over? PERHAPS PRESSURE FROM THE WINGS CAUSED IT?!

I seem to remember some posters here talking about Grier's goal in game 1 of the series as being a "fluke."

If you only count the "good" goals tonight, the ones that weren't a result of a lucky bounce or a terrible give-away, tonight's game would still be tied, 1-1.

The "I hate the opposing coach for something he said" thread usually starts by at least game two of every playoff series. I'd recommend you all relax and enjoy. This is great hockey we're seeing, by two very good teams.

People like to get worked up over nothing things... Ron's just doing his job.

Wings fans should be so lucky to be having their boys playing a team that doesn't rely on cheapshots or throw temper tantrums after games have been decided; this is pretty much as bad as it gets from the Sharks.

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

yeah the Hanta Yo story was quite possibly the stupidest thing I'd ever heard in sports. I thought at the time "Where in the hell did they get this freak???"

even his players were lookin at him like he was an idiot

Ron Wilson is calling it the way he see's it.... The first goal was a "bad goal" and I even stated that.

Ron Wilson is also correct on that his team turned the puck over pressure and we scored 2 goals, but that is the basics of hockey. Do not turn the puck over, if you do turn the puck over to the opposing team in your zone on a break out of the zone there is a high % chance the team will score as you got caught out of position.

The Wings have done the same thing:

1. Game one the Wings made a stupid play and the Sharks scored their 2nd goal.

2. Game two Hasek was out playing the puck and got caught, Bog Joe scored to make it 2-0. Hasek needs to stay IN his net, this is not the 1st time this year this has happend to him or in his career.

Yes, the Wings did apply good pressure and I am excited they came away with game #2, but there is still room for improvement.

Ron Wilson is a jerk, and he'll get what he deserves.

Having such a high class organization as we do with Detroit, it's quite often easy to forget about the low class scum of the NHL, such as Playfair and Wilson.

Ron Wilson is a jerk, and he'll get what he deserves.

Having such a high class organization as we do with Detroit, it's quite often easy to forget about the low class scum of the NHL, such as Playfair and Wilson.

What about any of the comments these two men have made qualifies them as "low class scum?" Seems like a harsh assessment, to say the least.

Whatever you do, don't look in the mirror.

Guest Tunbo Batman

bah, you have to understand...these guys are so starved for success, they'kk run their mouth at the first opportunity. calgary was also arrogant (maybe not the coach, but...) and MacT was the same. i cant remember further than taht, because those losers fade back into obscurity real fast :P

OK, here is a Sharks' fan's perspective....

Starting an "I hate Ron Wilson" thread because you don't like his commentary or attitude only sinks you to to the intellectual level of Predators fans, a majority of whom spent all of last round on their boards bitching and moaning about Ron Wilson being so whiney and getting all the calls because he whined so much and how the whole league was against them and how Ron Wilson has the refs in his pocket because he whined all the time and how it just wasn't fair and how the Preds had to overcome the opposing team and the league because everyone was against them and because Ron Wilson was a whiner. God, it was so pathetic. I don't think you could find a less informed group of fans if you tried.

Now, by starting up a silly "I hate Ron Wilson" thread, do you really want to be seen as comparable to people who are that clueless?

Edited by FabHckyBbe

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Its all good. He can yap, and we can continue to kick the s*** out of every team he's ever coached. We do nothing but stomp on Ron Wilson squads from year to year. So this is just probably his way of crying to his mama. I guess if one particular team owned you every year, you wouldn't like them either. But like I said, its all good, cause we'll just add this years sharks onto that list. ;) Keep yappin Ronnie boy. Cause before you know it the only yapping you'll be doing is on the golf course, while the Red Wings are in the SCFs.

Starting an "I hate Ron Wilson" thread because you don't like his commentary or attitude only sinks you to to the intellectual level of Predators fans, a majority of whom spent all of last round on their boards bitching and moaning about Ron Wilson being so whiney and getting all the calls because he whined so much and how the whole league was against them and how Ron Wilson has the refs in his pocket because he whined all the time and how it just wasn't fair and how the Preds had to overcome the opposing team and the league because everyone was against them and because Ron Wilson was a whiner. God, it was so pathetic. I don't think you could find a less informed group of fans if you tried.

Now, by starting up a silly "I hate Ron Wilson" thread, do you really want to be seen as comparable to people who are that clueless?

I don't hate him, I just don't like the fact that he discredited the Wings of the win last night stating that they really didn't earn it or didn't have pressure on the Sharks. I can't stand when a coach doesn't give credit where it's due. Be a professional. It's like he's trying to make it seem like the Sharks didn't get outplayed so he can bring the Wings down. I look at Babs and in nearly EVERY interview since the season began he's given the opposing team credit when due, just like he did for the Sharks in Game 1. That's really about it.. and I think that is why some people on here are bitching.

Its all good. He can yap, and we can continue to kick the s*** out of every team he's ever coached. We do nothing but stomp on Ron Wilson squads from year to year. So this is just probably his way of crying to his mama. I guess if one particular team owned you every year, you wouldn't like them either. But like I said, its all good, cause we'll just add this years sharks onto that list. ;) Keep yappin Ronnie boy. Cause before you know it the only yapping you'll be doing is on the golf course, while the Red Wings are in the SCFs.

Please don't get ahead of yourself.

You also need to realize that the person who started this thread does not speak for all Hockey or Red Wings fans. Welcome to the site and enjoy yourself.

Is there anything this board won't ***** about?

On this board? Hell no...but then again, if we run out of ideas, I'm sure you'll be the first to figure something out. Glass houses and all that, eh? :rolleyes:

Back on topic though, I seriously think Ron Wilson can't help himself. I just find it comical, considering he's accomplished jack squat in this league (other than making the playoffs and winning a handful of series). I mean, Scotty Bowman rarely (if ever) talked him or his team up like Ron Wilson does, and he's a coaching legend. You would think that his past failures would teach him some humility and deference; perhaps he's just a slow learner. <_<

Edited by Zenithian

I'm with the Sharks fans on this one. What the hell folks. If all we got to complain about is that he just doesn't give us credit, that's pretty weak. Wahhh wah wah.

Low-class scum of the league? Get a grip on yourself already. Wilson is worlds apart from clowns like Marc Crawford.

I'm with the Sharks fans on this one. What the hell folks. If all we got to complain about is that he just doesn't give us credit, that's pretty weak. Wahhh wah wah.

Low-class scum of the league? Get a grip on yourself already. Wilson is worlds apart from clowns like Marc Crawford.

No. It's not that he didn't give the Wings credit. It's that he HAD to make a comment to discredit the Wings. He didn't have to bring it up, but he did to make his team look better.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033