• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
rwfan007

semi-late night OTT/NJD GDT

Rate this topic

i was at my buddy's house last night and that is the first time i had ever watched an HDtv... it is so night and day different

I too have not ever seen anything in HD... I choose to spend $455 on going to see 3 games live these playoffs, which I do believe trumps HD :lol:

Come on Devils... just DO it!

I'm pulling for Ottawa in this series......I'm not sure why......Although I didn't see the 3rd period of the Wings game today, (I hate being on call), I just feel the need to pull for the underdog.

I'm feeling quite content to rest on the Wings win today.....at least until morning.

I'm pulling for Ottawa in this series......I'm not sure why......Although I didn't see the 3rd period of the Wings game today, (I hate being on call), I just feel the need to pull for the underdog.

I'm feeling quite content to rest on the Wings win today.....at least until morning.

I'm sure why--Lamoriello's a ******, go Sens!

Secondarily, we're tied with the Devils as the most successful franchise in recent memory, 3 Cups each. I'd rather we take the lead this year, but if we can't, I don't want them to.

Secondarily, we're tied with the Devils as the most successful franchise in recent memory, 3 Cups each. I'd rather we take the lead this year, but if we can't, I don't want them to.

Those are two big reasons I root against the Devils.

Another reason is that I see the lack of fan support out here firsthand. :P

That's a damn good reason. Little did I know that the Sens need to totally demolish the Devils!

It's the Wings way or no way.

Thanks!

Rooting for Ottawa in the series, but I also want a long entertaining series as well, I'm happy no matter how this game ends.

That's a damn good reason. Little did I know that the Sens need to totally demolish the Devils!

It's the Wings way or no way.

Thanks!

Anytime. Thought of a third reason, although it won't help any of you--annoying co-worker from Jersey who doesn't care but gives me a "go Devils" when I wear my Wings stuff.

I've always wondered that. They always play it whenever A) the Devils score their first goal or B) the Devils score a big goal.

Canucks play it as well.