• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
esteef

Rangers/Sabres GDT Game 3

Rate this topic

Looks like we might have a series on our hands, way to go Rangers, you actually registered more hits than shots on goal in the process too.

Looks like we might have a series on our hands, way to go Rangers, you actually registered more hits than shots on goal in the process too.

I really think that if you outhit the sabres...hitting them is the key, finish the checks and i think thats the key to beating the sabres. Rangers proved it today

This was a great game. Tons of scoring chances, probably the most exciting game I've seen so far in the playoffs. Glad to see NYR back in the series, at least it will make game 4 worth watching.

justice!

The refs still owe the Rangers two periods of unnecessary hockey.

Why? If you are referring to the goal that was waived off, it had nothing to do with the refs, they actually called it a goal. The NHL (league) called it a no goal. Also, if the goal stood, it would have changed the game, you can't simply think that the same things would have happend from that point on and Buffalo would only score 1 goal.

Why? If you are referring to the goal that was waived off, it had nothing to do with the refs, they actually called it a goal. The NHL (league) called it a no goal. Also, if the goal stood, it would have changed the game, you can't simply think that the same things would have happend from that point on and Buffalo would only score 1 goal.

"refs" was shorter to type than "off ice officials who overruled the goal." :D

Of course having that be a goal may have changed the events of the game (I've seen Back to the Future. I get it), but it's not a stretch to think that they would've had a much better chance closing the game out in regulation had that goal counted.

It was ruled a goal on the ice, and that video replay was hardly conclusive enough proof to overturn the on ice officials.

The bottom line is the Rangers got robbed of that goal.

Edited by haroldsnepsts

Glad to see most Wings fans supporting the Rangers. It is unbelievable how the Refs favor the Sabres in this series. When I heard Islander fans griping about how the refs were calling their games I thought they were just bieng homers but now I realize that the Sabres are getting the benefit of the doubt from the nhl. This must be payback from the 99 finals. Now that I have watched the Sabres intently for the past few games I know that they are very beatable. Heres to an origional 6 cup final :beerbuddy: