• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
gcom007

Can Robert Lang Come Around?

Rate this topic

Ummm, I've definitely been more impressed with his play the last couple games...not just saying that b/c of the goal at all...just seems to be playing a little harder and making smarter plays gnerally speaking...I look at the goal as nothing more than evidence of that. Let's hope it's the start of something good...

I'll take "A Total Bum, But Good In The Clutch." That's not terrible. He can keep doing that all playoffs long. :thumbup:

I have such an emotionally abusive relationship with the Wings, especially Bobby Lang. He toys with my emotions. But if he's gonna be clutch like this...he can stay.

Look, this is nothing new:

We've complained about him all year, but we said that he's been our most consistent playoff performer. After a bad start, he's been playing a little better, and now has two CLUTCH goals for us. Hopefully he'll return to playoff form and earn that last few million in this playoffs before taking a paycut somewhere else.

You know the name, you know the number:

Bob Lang - #20

I'll take "A Total Bum, But Good In The Clutch." That's not terrible. He can keep doing that all playoffs long. :thumbup:

This s*** is emotionally stressx0rz. The guy is worse than invisible and then comes out and totally is good for 13.5 seconds.

I too gladly accept Robert Lang for his absolute ass play and Supremely Important Goals though. The man smells of ******* roses.

*breaks the :thumbup: bandwidth usage capacity 10x over*

Exactly. A lot of people on here are disappointed in the play of Sammy, and during the reg. season Lilja, etc. but at least they work hard. It just seems to me like Lang doesn't, and that's really irritating. When Homer comes back, I say scratch Lang... keep guys in the lineup that are playing like they want to be there.

Welp, I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong (see above). Lang was fairly solid tonight, and obviously had a HUGE goal with only seconds remaining in the game. I'm glad Babs didn't listen to me (surprised?) and kept him in the lineup tonight. He just needs to play like this EVERY game... Good job tonight Bobby.

(also: off-topic... Lang gets a lot of credit for that goal, and its deserved. But props to Flip too. A rookie out there for the last shift of the game when we need a tying goal, and he delivers with great effort on the play getting the puck to Lang for the goal. :clap: )

YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!! YAY FOR LANGER!!!

Lang was actually one of our better players tonight.

I agree! He stepped up.

Speaking of ass play, Todd B is ass play king supreme.

He is the Burger King of ass play.

This guy really needs to just hang em up till next year.

Once again only non-wing fans rip our players. Get off our players backs. Rip the opposition.

KP, you can decide to re-use your ava any time :D

Lang is clutch...do not be embarrassed to support him. As much as I love the rest of the team....very, very rarely do I see someone ACTUALLY score when our backs are to the wall in the last few seconds to tie a game.

Yeah, WingsWingsWings, and I was talking about LAST game, too. He was good last night, and the game before that.

He has 2, count 'em 2, clutch goals. We need someone who can do that. I'm glad we have him. He might even have the two most important games of the playoffs for the Wings,..probably tied with Cleary's penalty shot...but imo a little more important than the OT winners. It's harder to score when you are down (especially against the Sharks) than when you are even.

GO WINGS! GO ROBERT LANG!

AND, I've said it once, I've said it 1000 times. So get it through your heads and join the cause:

CHEERING FOR LANG = GUARANTEED WIN. so...do it!

Edited by Offsides