• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 3 (4/30): Red Wings @ Sharks- 10:00 PM ET

Rate this topic

Keep banging the bodies boys and everything will fall into place! Calgary thought we were soft until we started hitting and they were quickly disorganized. Same goes for the Sharks, everyone keeps telling us they're too big and too strong and yet, when we bang 'em we have more scoring opportunities. Put Joe and Co. on their asses all game and we'll do just fine.

Wings - 6

Sharks - 0

Goals: Zetts, Zetts, Zetts, Zetts, Zetts, and Schneids!

"Everybody's got a plan until they get hit!"

esteef

Trying out a new avatar today. Maybe it'll be lucky. Just had to put that pic of Pavel from the Detroit News to some kind of good use.

Love it :thumbup:

Looks like good luck to me!

Top line = DBZ line like that cartoon show IMO....

that being said Bertuzzi is gonig to dominate tonight and Dats will have a pair of goals.

Wings: 4 (Bertuzzi, Lang, Datsx2)

Sharks: 3 (Grier, Patty M, Big Joe)

lets go DBZ line!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KA ME HA ME HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pew pew laser beams

Here are some factors that I think put this game in the Shark's hands:

1. The Tank is loud. Scary loud. The Sharks know they have to get their act together and will have a lot of motivation behind them. It can get so intense in there that even Guerin might feel the push.

2. The game starts at 10 pm your time, which is 2 hours past Der Dominator's bed time. (Chelios, too, but he's not human and things like that don't seem to affect him) Plus I left a shopping list in at the net he opens in and I expect him to be roaming for the produce isle midway through the first.

3. The power play. It was the Sharks secret weapon against Nashville and it destroyed them. The trick is, see, the Sharks keep going on the power play and then spend 2 minutes boring the other team to death, and the staff at the Tank serves the other team complimentary warm milk and cookies while they wait. Since it's "complimentary", nobody can resist. Then the other team comes out all loogie and sleepy and sorta shuffles around for the next 10 minutes. This has proved an insurmountable advantage.

4. The Sharks are due for a solid game, not just a solid period. This is they way they've played much of the season, unpredictably hot-then-cold, not unlike an ex girlfriend of mine. They are due to come out of the gates in top form and carry the game through with some of the best hockey you'll ever see. Cheechoo and Pavelski are both due for some serious offense, and every shot will be for the highlights reel. Clowe will be playing the incredible hockey we've witnessed all year from him. Marleau will be playing hockey like he actually cares. The pressure will be on - they'll NEED to play like this, and they will. Then they'll lose 8-1 in one of the next two. It's a thing they do.

I don't think any of this means the Wings are doomed, and this game is going to go to whomever puts in 60 minutes - something neither team has done in either of the games played. But I think the Sharks will pull this one off.

Edited by uncle ovipositor

Top line = DBZ line like that cartoon show IMO....

that being said Bertuzzi is gonig to dominate tonight and Dats will have a pair of goals.

Wings: 4 (Bertuzzi, Lang, Datsx2)

Sharks: 3 (Grier, Patty M, Big Joe)

lets go DBZ line!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KA ME HA ME HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pew pew laser beams

AWESOME CATCH WITH THE DBZ!!!

More confidence knowing that Z can now go Super Saiyan. :thumbup:

I have a great feeling about tonights game.. Wings go into the Tank and win tonight

You do too huh?

Sharks are going to come out flying they're really pissed off about the last game. (at least I would be if I were them)

Hopefully your good feeling turns into you wanting to do something else besides watch the game.

;P

My prediction is red wings score first but sharks score more by the end of the game!

GO SHARKS, THERE IS A POWER SHIFT IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE AND THE WINGS AINT PART OF IT!

(dont kill me)

GO SHARKS, THERE IS A POWER SHIFT IN THE WESTERN CONFERENCE AND THE WINGS AINT PART OF IT!

(dont kill me)

Oh, we don't kill anybody around here. We have our own way of dealing with things like this.

Oh, by the way - if your avatar and signature suddenly become Wings themed, it's just a glitch in the site. Sometimes it doesn't correct itself until the end of the playoffs. We have top-notch webmasters working on this, but they have thus far been unsuccessful. We apologize for any inconvenience.

You do too huh?

Sharks are going to come out flying they're really pissed off about the last game. (at least I would be if I were them)

Hopefully your good feeling turns into you wanting to do something else besides watch the game.

;P

My prediction is red wings score first but sharks score more by the end of the game!

(dont kill me)

Doesn't matter how pissed they are, that will just lead to penalties.

BTW, you joined on my birthday, that means I technically own you. :sly:

Oh geez, don't make me have to do MORE Photoshop work... I'm tired and need a nap! :lol:

Well, considering the work you did on the new avatar, I'd say you earned a well-deserved rest. I love that avatar!

Alright, Red Wings, listen up...by the time this game is over, it will be after midnight, which means it will be my birthday. The only present I will ask for is a good ass kicking of these Sharks. Pull out your pantry full of cans of whoop ass and lay it on them big time!

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!

Sharks 15 - Wings 0

Hasek is an ass clown. The Sharks average 6'2" 225. Ergo, this game is over before it starts.

An Ass Clown....really?....Ass Clown?.....Well I guess he's an Ass Clown with a 1.68 GAA in the playoffs, nice going Ass Clown!

Reality is I know it will be a close good game, could go either way.. What some sharks fans may not realize is that the sharks and wings are pretty evenly matched regardless of what some homers (sharks fans) may say or think..

"we're bigger, we're stronger, we're faster."

As a sharks fan.. I'm kind of sick and tired of hearing that myself, it's kind of bs if you ask me.

Sharks win the series or redwings win the series I wont be emo either wayand i'll root for either team moving forward.

I love the game and will continue to love it next year regardless of what happens in the playoffs, you cannot take it too seriously even though it's hard not too lol.

Either way the game turns out tonight don't let it ruin your day.

Edited by spaMgobLiN