• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

esteef

Surprise! Nashville player ejected at Worlds.

Rate this topic

The only action Trotz has ever taken when a guy on the Preds screws up is when Hartnell flipped the bird to the St. Louis bench. And even then, Hartnell wasn't benched or anything. All he he got was a "message" that really didn't mean anything anyways, since that didn't stop Hartnell from being a jackass.

I always like anyone on team Canada , Even Weber. While an elbow , he was proving to Germany that we arent frigging around this year , the world championships are comin to Canada. :P

Wow. I have to say, you weren't someone I'd expect to make a Don Cherry esque comment like that. So, if Bryan Marchment and Claude Lemieux are added to Team Canada and one of their usual dirty crap, is that considered "sending a message" too?

The only action Trotz has ever taken when a guy on the Preds screws up is when Hartnell flipped the bird to the St. Louis bench. And even then, Hartnell wasn't benched or anything. All he he got was a "message" that really didn't mean anything anyways, since that didn't stop Hartnell from being a jackass.

Wow. I have to say, you weren't someone I'd expect to make a Don Cherry esque comment like that. So, if Bryan Marchment and Claude Lemieux are added to Team Canada and one of their usual dirty crap, is that considered "sending a message" too?

I was kidding around lol. I diffently wouldnt cheer for Canada is lemeuix played for them. Webers not a dirty player though , Im all for big hits , but that one did warrant the suspension.

I was kidding around lol. I diffently wouldnt cheer for Canada is lemeuix played for them. Webers not a dirty player though , Im all for big hits , but that one did warrant the suspension.

Allrighty then. Glad we got that cleared up. ;)

What a dirty hit, a reason to hate Nashville more. The poor guy couldn't even get up. He deserves to be ejected! This is what pisses me off, dirty hits like this make the NHL look bad overall, and this is why ppl say why hockey is so bad.

Just play the game, not dirty, cheapshot hits, SERIOUSLY!!!

DAAAMN

talk about getting the s*** knocked out of you, after seeing how the preds played in this years playoffs a play like that doesnt suprise me much, anyone know if iggy is playing in the tourny captain visor might go after some players when he gets sent home again