• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

scsgoal31

Holmstrom cleared to play in Game 4

Rate this topic

The biggest thing arguably is his dominance in front of the net, but alot of people seem to be overlooking the fact that hes another big body up front to combat their big bodies on d. When game 4 comes around, expect Homer to be driving the corners as much as Nabakov's crease.

This is excellent news! Hopefully, Homer hasn't lost too much of his conditioning/endurance during his time out - if he can come back strong, it'll be huge for the Wings.

Welcome back, Homer! :D

Conditioning?? How much conditioning does it take to park your ass in front of the goalie and wiggle it when he moves??

I'm kidding of course, his job is probably one of the most physically demanding of them all. Any idea if he's been able to skate or work out while out? Either way, I think he'll be fine ...

WOW, I'm so happy. With all of these HUGE rebounds given, we need someone to park there body to bank them in! Can't wait!

Lebda must have a significant injury given the length of time that he's been out. Thank God Quincey is kickin ass!

Edited by servo

Has this been confirmed by the team or anybody else yet? I hope it's true but I haven't heard it anywhere but on a blog that I don't know. Is he usually right about stuff like this?

During the game they showed Homer arriving to the Tank but he couldnt play. he'll be there game 4, hopefully picking up the garbage rebounds that nabby lets out. We're gonna need him now more than ever in my opinion

This topic title should read: Detroit Red Wings cleared to show up for Game Quatro

Am I cranky or what? Homer, show me some love, and work some magic with Z. This angry raincloud ain't getting off my head until you make Nabokov familiar with that damn fine behind of yours.

Its kinda a catch 22 for me with his return... if we lose with him in the lineup than what other excuses are we left with as to why we lost.

Hopefully Holmer can use is body to block nabby as well as hustle down to the defensive end and block some of those shots for hasek... We need all the help we can on stopping the squeekers from getting in.

Its kinda a catch 22 for me with his return... if we lose with him in the lineup than what other excuses are we left with as to why we lost.

Is that really a concern for you? I'd much rather the Wings lose because they weren't good enough, as opposed to losing because one of their best players couldn't participate (amongst other reason...).

Is that really a concern for you? I'd much rather the Wings lose because they weren't good enough, as opposed to losing because one of their best players couldn't participate (amongst other reason...).

not really for me... I was looking out for the rest of the people on the board who hang by certain key reasons as to why we lose games....

For me I see it plain as day... with or without Holmer in the lineup... anything less than 60 mins straight we are cooked. Well not true we haven't played a 60min game yet this series and surprisingly we have a win... So play at least the last 58 of Each game...

Don't get me wrong... I see holmer as a huge deal coming back... But much like i knew our problems over the last 3 season weren't the goalie... I know our issues this round run deeper than a Holmer in front of the net.

Edited by OsGOD

Hopefully Holmer can use is body to block nabby as well as hustle down to the defensive end and block some of those shots for hasek... We need all the help we can on stopping the squeekers from getting in.

Because we got beat by a better team?

nice cheapshot at Hasek, by the way. <_<

Homer hasn't potted any this postseason yet, but it's gonna be nice to have a 30-goal scorer back in the lineup.

If Nabokov wore a goalie-cam next game, all you'd see is a close-up of Holmstrom's ass.

Edited by haroldsnepsts