• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Rwcrazy

Homer or Bertuzzi?

Rate this topic

IMO I think Bertuzzi still has a problem with the wings.

they should sit Bertuzzi to bring Homer back in.

Bertuzzi is suppose to cause problmes in front of the other teams net, but what does he do, he gets penalties, and gets hit in the butt.. (lol that was funny)

Homer is a much better player in front of the net and Bertuzzi is just not helping..

ok thats enough, im sur eim going to get ripped but im glad this is a forum where you can leave your opinion.. :):D

IMO I think Bertuzzi still has a problem with the wings.

they should sit Bertuzzi to bring Homer back in.

Bertuzzi is suppose to cause problmes in front of the other teams net, but what does he do, he gets penalties, and gets hit in the butt.. (lol that was funny)

Homer is a much better player in front of the net and Bertuzzi is just not helping..

ok thats enough, im sur eim going to get ripped but im glad this is a forum where you can leave your opinion.. :):D

Well, we're not going to sit Bertuzzi, but demoting him from the first line on the PP is a sure thing.

Neither will sit. It will be either Huddles or Calder.

*Cough*Samuelsson*Ahem*

Oh yeah, I forgot, he's so important on the point for the PP.

Once Bertuzzi gets his timing back he'll be an asset to our team. He does create space out there, and he hits hard. Calder may sit due to his injury, or it will be Hudler again. Jiri played ok last night but he did get tossed around out there a few times.

I loved the bunny hop Bert did to get hit in the arse. Lol

But to sit bert is insane! He may not be scoring but his presence with the team gives the wings a boost, they know they will have somebody to throw a hard hit every now and then... Bert on the first line not going to happen with homer in the line up. PP ahh not so much but to bench is crazy bench lang hes lazy and not doing anything!

KEEP HUDS PLAYING!

Why the hell would Bertuzzi be the first to sit? There's a few others out there last night who should definitely be on Babcock's s*** list.

First period - Detroit is game and ready to take a 2-1 series lead. Second & third periods - yet again this team falls back into their own zone and players miss their assignments. Screw the 2-1 series lead that is very much surmountable, but this team worries me since it seems they cannot string together a decent FULL friggin game. I don't know, maybe something is missing on this team - I can't put my finger on it, unless we dissect the PP. And btw, Babcock is kidding himself if he thinks Bertuzzi is doing ANYTHING to warrant more PP time. Get him out of there.

I hope this is NOT the way we are going to bow out of the playoffs this year. 3 years, we can't score a damn goal ... now we miss golden opportunities handed to us. Both leave a bad taste in my mouth. If this is what we have to think about all summer .... dammit.

you have to remember, the 1st 2 games when we played Flames, we killed them, Bert came in and we lost the next 2,.

I dont htink we have really gotten back to that type of force that we had in the 1st 2 games.

Maybe the other guys on the team think Bert will do all the hard hitting. yeah we are doing some hitting, but not as much as Games 1 and 2.

and with stupid penalties being taken, but someone, during a crucial time.. drop him to line 4 then.,

you have to remember, the 1st 2 games when we played Flames, we killed them, Bert came in and we lost the next 2

I'd say there's an extremely weak correlation between Bert's return and the Wings losing Games 3 and 4. Especially Game 4, if you remember a certain someone who notched a goal and an assist that night. Perhaps some other reason... Games 3 and 4... on the road... against the Flames... hmmmm...

I hope its not hudler thats gonna be sitting. I dont know about you guys but i definitly notice him everytime he is out on the ice, and thats always a good sign. The same cant be said for calder, or sammy for that matter.

The same cant be said for calder, or sammy for that matter.

It's shocking since Calder was full of fire when he came here at the deadline, but how the hell is this guy so invisible? Mind-boggling.

you have to remember, the 1st 2 games when we played Flames, we killed them, Bert came in and we lost the next 2,.

And then we won the next 2 with bert in the line up... Somewhere your logic doesn't compute a correct definitive answer.

I hope its not hudler thats gonna be sitting. I dont know about you guys but i definitly notice him everytime he is out on the ice, and thats always a good sign. The same cant be said for calder, or sammy for that matter.

The key is that Hudler is noticeable in a good way--sniffin around the net, creating chances, digging in the corners, making plays. I haven't seen much of any of that from either Sammy or Calder.

I would like to see Hudler getting more ice time as our problem has been scoring and he is one of the more offensively talented players we have.

What was the news that Calder and Sammy are playing wtih a broken hand?

If that was true (likely), you can see it from their play.

Bench Calder and lets Huds shine with Lang.

Edited by Henkka

E.J. Hradek is making the point over on ESPN that Bertuzzi isn't doing anything. Quite frankly, its a bold move to sit him, but perhaps its the kind of move that will get the team fired up. No doubt Homer's presence has been missed in front of the net - isn't that what Bertuzzi's supposed to be doing? I'm of the opinion to sit Bertuzzi.

Homer all day long!!!

Bert looks scared when he is infront of the goal. Homer is the man in front of the goal. I think getting him back will add more grit to the team and he will get inside of nabakovs head and drive him crazy.

IMO I would sit either Sammy or Franzen. Here is why. I believe it was Franzen, correct me if I am wrong, who along with Sammy at the end of the Calgary series shook hands using his left instead of his right. Word is that both guys have broken hands.

**I can't remember exactly, and I'm too lazy to look it up, but if it wasn't Sammy and Franzen, I'm pretty sure it was Sammy and Calder, in which case I'd be in favor of Franzen staying in the lineup.**