• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
gameover

If you stayed up -- say aye

Rate this topic

I cannot stay up for these games for one reason -- I can't go to sleep when its over...I watched the first and part of the second ---

Rangers get to play Buffalo --I wonder if they enjoy the drive through the catskills? bah humbug!

EYE! It stunk i couldnt sleep... Once i fell asleep i actually had a dream about sharks. I thought it was pretty funny to be honest. But i had to get up at like 6 to take a shower... i was so tired today at school.

West Coast games STINK!

Aye!

Stay up every game... I have seen the conclusion of every late night Playoff game this season for every late night game.... Just aren't on the 'puter all times when it ends.

I could be a member of the LNC... but there is no love coming my way :P

Unless you're making some clever allusion to late-night eye-aches (in which case I salute you), I feel I must inform you that the word you're looking for is "aye."

On topic: Yep. Sucks.

yes -- that was my goal :clap:

Aye. I did stay up. Late games, especially when the Wings lose, suck more then anything. Not that staying up late really matters, it's having to get up in the morning is the killer. :P

Edited by Kp-Wings

Aye here. Already have my energy drink in the fridge at work for Thursday morning. Just wish the darn things didn't make me have to stop and water the porcelain every hour. Cuts into my work productivity, kinda like posting on the message board...

Of course I stay up - 8pm starts MST. However, the league is really missing the boat on this one. Even though we lost, that was one exciting hockey game last night. And who got to see it? Some interested fans in northern Cali and a few brave late night souls in Michigan. They need to put the starts at 6pm so there's at least a chance the EST/CST part of the country will watch. No shame in 6pm starts - anyone with tickets will get their butts there. I've gone to 6pm starts for the Avs, no problem. Of course, the Versus things doesn't help either. <_<

I never miss a beat when it comes to Wings games. Of course I stayed up until after 1:00am. I woke up at 6:30 like usual. I usually start to feel the affects of it around 2:00pm the next day though.

i'm in san diego. therefore, i get to see all the west coast games at "normal" time and all the midwest/east coast games nice and early (usually 4/4:30).

gotta say, it aint half bad. if i was back east i wouldn't miss a single play though. thats just what you do if your a fan. you just gotta.

i remember being up til who knows how late when a flyers game went to 4 ots in 02 or something. i made it longer than my dad and woke up to hear bill clement yelling that it was all over.

oh glorious playoff hockey....

I stayed up. If it had gone to triple overtime, I would have still been up. I couldn't sleep after the game, so I was up until 4:00am trying to relieve stress playing Roller Coaster Tycoon. I woke up at 11:00am.

Same boat as a lot of you, I stayed up. I always stay up for west coast games. And in the playoffs, I can't sleep well after a loss. I finally fell asleep about 5:15 or 5:30 and woke up at 7 for work. I was dragging hardcore all damn day. Thank god my lacrosse game was canceled today.

Aye. 12:45 and had to be up by 5:30.

can anyone beat that turnaround?

I can unfortunately............Went to sleep around 12:45-1am had to be up at 5am and worked 6am-6pm.....Still at work now :(

Edited by hoogs