• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BringHomeTheCup!

Flying stick

Rate this topic

This is for everyone who watched the FSN feed. I noticed something when Ken Daniels was on ice level before the game, just after interviewing Hank. It was probably between 3 and 7 minutes after the interview, over his right shoulder are the Wings warming up, on his left are the SHarks doing the same. You see a Wing come into the screen off balance, I think it was Drapes. He kinda fell, and the coming out from Ken's left shoulder you see a stick flying through the air as if it were a spear. At first I thought I was mistaken, but then I rewinded the DVR, and sure enough, it was a stick. I couldn't stop laughing.

Anyone else catch this? Just curious.

No, I wish I did, it's YouTube material!

lol..sounds funny..last night i was laughing so hard when Cheech got his head patted and it shook like a bobble head and thornton hugged Guerin and grabben his head and smashed it into his armpit

Nice catch! I got a pretty good laugh when Thornton got tossed from the face off for pushing Zet's leg back.

Hah, yeah, my buddy and I laughed at that as well. It was funny seeing Joey complain to the linesmen like Hank made him do it or something.