• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

Pre-GAME 4 (5/2): Red Wings @ Sharks - 10 PM ET

Rate this topic

I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. Tomorrow at the office is going to DRAG, waiting to leave to eventually catch puck drop.

I really like those projected lines. :thumbup:

Offense

1: HENRIK ZETTERBERG - PAVEL DATSYUK - TOMAS HOLMSTROM

2: JOHAN FRANZEN - VALTTERI FILPPULA - TODD BERTUZZI

3: DAN CLEARY - KRIS DRAPER - KIRK MALTBY

4: JIRI HUDLER - ROBERT LANG - MIKAEL SAMUELSSON

i dont think franzen should be playing with bert. We dont have too many big bodies so we should spread them out. If huds actually plays id like to see the lines like this

1: hank - pav - homer

2: huds - flip - bert

3: Cleary - drapes - malts

4: franzen - lang - sammy

i think flip and huds have good chemistry, and put them with bert to do the dirty work and i think that could turn out well. Its kinda terrible that we are pretty much assured that whoever plays on langs line is gonna get nothing done.

anyways, just my 2 cents. ill say a 3-2 wings win with goals from flip, pav, and cleary for the wings and thornton and michalek for the sharks

ohh i am nervous for this game

but I am thinking that the wings will come out srrong and will play with their hearts for a full sixty minutes

wings win 2-1

Lets miss the posts tonight and hit some net.

Like the lines and the fact that our backs are against the wall.

60 minutes boys!!! Come on!!!

GOD! These 10pm games are killing me. But it's totally worth it!

I have a great feeling about the game tonight. Much different than I was feeling on Monday. I feel like our veterans are going to step up, play the game at our tempo and take a early 2-0 lead. Let the Sharks and their fans worry a little bit. Start second guessing themselves. Hasek is doing great..and even if he doesn't hold up, we have Ozzie to fall back on!

GO WINGS!!

Sharks come out flying take this game 3-2 sharks score 1 in each period and wings score 1 in the first 1 in the second none in the third. Cheechoo gets another one!

as a fan of hockey how could you not...and how well does the music and the commentator going my oh my contribute to the sheer incredible :siren:

Yes it was fantastic. I've never seen that highlight before. I love it.

I have only one prediction, the Big Red Machine will roll right over anything wearing teal. Why? Because teal is one of the most obnoxious colours visible to the naked eye!

Wings win it tonight. Homer helps ALOT.

This will be a very late night and early morning for me as I get up for work at 4am and the game will last to at least 1am.

Oh well, GO WINGS GO!

The Wings are a veteran team and fully realize the importance of this game. They're composed, relaxed and have Homer returning to the lineup - his addition tonight could make all the difference on the power play. The Wings are going to win this one, I know it!

Huge game, no doubt. I watched game 3 over again last night...man are the Sharks good.

Whomever wins the series has to be considered a favorite to win the cup.

4 more hours...damn the butterflies

LET'S GO RED WINGS

.. ...

LET'S GO RED WINGS

.. ...

LET'S GO RED WINGS

.. ...

Huge game, no doubt. I watched game 3 over again last night...man are the Sharks good.

Whomever wins the series has to be considered a favorite to win the cup.

4 more hours...damn the butterflies

LET'S GO RED WINGS

.. ...

LET'S GO RED WINGS

.. ...

LET'S GO RED WINGS

.. ...

I know im getting butterflies at work,, well 4 more hours to puck drop :siren: