• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HOCKEY MATTERS

A Little Help?

Rate this topic

I know I have seen it somewhere on this board, but I can't find it now. Can anyone tell me how to hook into the internet streaming deal...is it sopcast? Don't have versus (sux) and can't get to a sports bar tonite. Thanks in advance for the help.

Egads, how did you survive before IPB Images came along and saved us from bulls*** extra-ultra-digital cable (and I guess being in China)? Listening to the radio? That's a hard way to live, man.

This is going to sound sad, but if I had neither radio nor live video feeds (arg! thanks, mateys!), I would be reduced to clicking on web score changes, imagining the game, and the drinking up every account of the game afterward.

No, I would pay the unbelievably high price, have one of my siblings on the phone the entire time with the game turned up in the background LOUD!

No, even when I was listening to Rusanowski on Sharks radio feeds, I felt like I was right there. Think about it - that's how it used to be for everyone before television, and the quality was even less.

Yes,

"Hello, My Name Is Grypho, and I am a hockeyholic."

"Hi, Grypho."

Egads, how did you survive before IPB Images came along and saved us from bulls*** extra-ultra-digital cable (and I guess being in China)? Listening to the radio? That's a hard way to live, man.

I. Love. The. Internet. :ph34r:

This is going to sound sad, but if I had neither radio nor live video feeds (arg! thanks, mateys!), I would be reduced to clicking on web score changes, imagining the game, and the drinking up every account of the game afterward.

No, I would pay the unbelievably high price, have one of my siblings on the phone the entire time with the game turned up in the background LOUD!

No, even when I was listening to Rusanowski on Sharks radio feeds, I felt like I was right there. Think about it - that's how it used to be for everyone before television, and the quality was even less.

Yes,

"Hello, My Name Is Grypho, and I am a hockeyholic."

"Hi, Grypho."

I've been there... was in Norway through the first 2 rounds of the 2002 playoffs. Had to listen to radio simulcast of the first two series of games over a 28.8 baud dial-up modem. Add 6 hours of time difference from EST & I was listening to games at 3-6 AM. :) But it was worth it.