• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

GAME 4 GDT 5/2: Red Wings at Sharks LIVE

Rate this topic

I think both he AND Lids are playing hurt.

I agree!

We need one goal before the period ends or it will be a hefty challenge to muster anything.

Give credit to the Sharks, they have a stiffling defence. Brings back bad memories of 1995!!!

We need one before the end of the 2nd. If we can't pull that off, they're just going to trap the entire 3rd.

They trap for 60 minutes, a 2-0 lead won't change that. Too bad the Red Wings can't figure it out for the fourth straight post-season. Time to break Pav and Hank up - it isn't working. They have got to find a way to score some goals. This series is so frustrating, no wonder no one watches the NHL with this boring crap they call playoff hockey.

Edited by GoWings1905

Tonight, the part of only Red Wing knowing that it's a must win game has been played by Tomas Holmstrom.

I wish the rest of the team had half the fire Homer's showing tonight.

If it doesn't pick up soon, I'm going to bed. This is just disgusting to watch.

you're not going to catch me in a good mood when the Wings are accomplishing nothing in their biggest game of the season and people are constantly getting scolded for calling Detroit out on their pathetic play.

There is a difference in calling the wings out for crappy play vs a defeatest armageddon attitude.

Judging by the way posters were getting jumped on after the Wings gave up the first goal, no you are not allowed to voice your displeasure.

Sorry harold, but you're not going to catch me in a good mood when the Wings are accomplishing nothing in their biggest game of the season and people are constantly getting scolded for calling Detroit out on their pathetic play.

I'm totally okay with the team getting called out on their pathetic play (and actually my comment wasn't directed at you when I said tantrums).

I just get tired of the "Game over!" after the first goal is scored.

Or the incessant whining about how the refs have it out for us.

They blow calls for sure, but they don't have an agenda.

And then there's the immediate scapegoating. Who can we blame this game on...

Sacrificing my sleep for this s***.

Pathetic. This team disgusts me right now. They were satisfied in beating Calgary and advancing, and that's it.

Another good regular season but more playoff failure.

Time for more changes.

We cant buy a goal

A goal isn't the hard part. We cant win the battles against the boards, we cant carry the puck in effectively and we definitely can't recover the puck when we dump it on. We need a new plan of attack for the 3rd period.

I am sorry that you enjoy being perpetually annoying.

I am sorry that you feel you run this board and by the way do you work for the government???????? judging by your attempt to stop someones freedom of speech ammendment i would say you did.

we are not ganaa score on a shot from the blue line, the few that are getting through nabokov has tracked right off the stick. We need to find a way to penetrate the zone and get inside the sharks defense so that we dont have to shoot the puck through 5 defenders and a goalie. We arent getting anything through.

Stop picking out players who are playing 'Good' or 'Bad' because it doesn't matter...they are a team.

And the outcome is the same...no goals...2 against.

All I hear is how annoying it is to have shootouts because it takes away from the team element of the game, and that it's a TEAM game, but when the screws are put to the 'TEAM' everyone disects the team until it's not a cohesive unit but 18 skaters and 2 goalies that all play in the same arena.

Sacrificing my sleep for this s***.

Pathetic. This team disgusts me right now. They were satisfied in beating Calgary and advancing, and that's it.

Another good regular season but more playoff failure.

Time for more changes.

I'm sure that's it.

They were content to beat the Flames, but now they want to golf instead of advancing to the next round.

Or maybe the Sharks are a good team and it's hard to get a win against them. Good teams make the other guys look bad.

Detroit is beating SJ in everything but goals. No goals, no win, boyz! hellooo??? Can anything light a fire under them by the third? If so, what?

HANTA YO BABY!