• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

GAME 4 GDT 5/2: Red Wings at Sharks LIVE

Rate this topic

Guest MrSandMan

Sharks do not deserve this game. Clearly it's all been handed to them.

if anything does us in, it will be the Wings inability or refusal to go to the net and create traffic. What is the definition of insanity? Repeating the same action over and over, and expecting a different result? Shooting 30-40 pucks from the perimeter in a clear shooting lane and expecting it to result in a goal is insane.

Good news guys. Theres been this huge annoying bug flying around my hotel room for the last few hours and I finally killed it. Thats a sign. I also saw a lake on a map of oklahoma today that was called "Stanley Draper Lake." Another sign as well. We'll dominate this period with 3 goals. Wings in 6!!!!!!!

Is anyone able to buy these VS announcers some knee pads?

You know whats real funny... On the Sharks boards people think that the announcers are pro detroit and on here people think they are pro sharks.

Yeah right. I think loads of people like Bert...just disappointed with last game...

-------------------------------

GO WINGS!

GO LANG! GO BERT!

I love Bert, and he's certainly not the only one I am disappointed in, but my disappointment is mild. They just can't seem to catch a break. Certainly not tonight, anyway.

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

common bertuzzi prove the naysayers wrong baby POSTIVE THINKING GUYS!

Good news guys. Theres been this huge annoying bug flying around my hotel room for the last few hours and I finally killed it.

Is this metaphorically speaking?

-------------------------------

GO WINGS!

GO LANG! GO BERT!

Guest REDWINGS4LYFE

WHEN THE RED WINGS SCORE IM GONNA BLOW MINE I HAVE 11 OF THEM AT HOME

Good news guys. Theres been this huge annoying bug flying around my hotel room for the last few hours and I finally killed it. Thats a sign. I also saw a lake on a map of oklahoma today that was called "Stanley Draper Lake." Another sign as well. We'll dominate this period with 3 goals. Wings in 6!!!!!!!

did you name it Gary Thorne before you swatted it? He's on my last nerve lately. Take that! WHACK!!