• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sully75

Lang Goal?

Rate this topic

I think what he is refering to is how it will be marked as a turning point in the playoffs.. and yes of course it will... and i'm damn glad..

That's what I mean... thanks for helping to clarify.

I also think the argument could be made that Homer's goal could be viewed as such, considering how the Wings came out in the third period with what seemed some new enthusiasm. That arument is weaker, though, as they leveled off soon after.

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Lang's goal could be what saved this series. Going down 3-1 in any series is about as tough as it gets. Having this series tied gives us a 3 game series now. Although its only going 2 more. Wings in 6.

I would have to agree with ya. I must say this is what happens whenyou don't put a team away, you let a team like the Wings hang around they are going to beat ya. Look how close the Sharks were to putting the puck in the empty net, and then Lang is putting the puck in the net, AMAZING!!!! I will be checking myself into the hospital because I think I'm having a heart attack, the Wings are killing me, but I Love It!!!!!

why does any goal have to be labeled as the "Lidstrom goal from '02" each playoff can have its own identity :angry:

Obviously, in hindsight, if this goal leads to a series and ultimately a Cup win, it will have its own special place. But in the present, it's an interesting parallel to think about. We obviously won't know for days or even weeks if it is or not. But it's a fun conversation to have, IMO.

It is most assuredly the trademark Robert Lang face there.

In that expression alone, you can practically read his mind. "ROBERT LANG SCORES GOAL AHHH!!!!1111111 Where 3-year extension?"

Edited by Flip-check

You guys are HILARIOUS...maybe I should just keep you guessing. I can't believe this incited a half page of debate.

The person who knows me best has it right...and the person who was most clutch is on my sig...clearly!!!

IPB Image

I will probably change it because I want my sig to be all red...but I love his face after that goal!

Sorry, I misunderstood.

Offsides, is that Bob in the #6 slot? Can't quite tell.

She asked me who I felt should fill up the #6 spot... I said, "Duh! Robbie Rotten" and there he is in all of his glory!

Robert Lang is a genius.

He is subtly setting himself up to win the Conn Smythe with all these HUGE goals.

I like it!!!

Offsides, is that Bob in the #6 slot? Can't quite tell.

It is such a trademark "Bob" Face!!!

She asked me who I felt should fill up the #6 spot... I said, "Duh! Robbie Rotten" and there he is in all of his glory!

GOOD CHOICE OSGOD!!!!