• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Yzerfan1999

Shark Thrown on Ice

Rate this topic

I'm sure you all saw it. After Cheechoo's goal, someone tossed a dead shark onto the ice in the shark tank.

What were your reactions? It seemed a little silly/ironic to toss a dead symbol of your team on the ice...dont ya' think? I guess they dont know the history behind the octopus.

Seeing how the game turned out, i doubt we will see that one again. If anyone has any pics - post them, i'd like to see a close up of that thing.

here ya go

IPB Image

Did anyone actually see the person who lofted that sucker onto the ice?

Perhaps they were sporting a winged wheel and that dead shark was actually meant to symbolize the impending outcome of the game.

I dunno, maybe :)

really?

octopi don't have rows and rows of razor sharp teeth.

:crazy:

Maybe their into that type of thing ;) Rows of teeth down their pants... you know... ah, nevermind

Edited by OsGOD

I say we take it as a compliment, All these teams are copying our tradition now and trying to make their own. I don't hold anything against them for it but, The whole Catfish thing is just dumb.

Octopi and Sharks are way more badass than catfish. BTW did any of you San Jose fans see anyone throw any catfish during the Nashville series?

The only good shark is a dead shark. :lol:

I think we all need to lighten up a little about every little thing. I think it's a tribute to our tradition that other teams copy it in some way. Imitation, flattery, that whole thing.

It looks like this guy is about to eat the damn shark...........................

I thought he was trying out his sexy "come hither baby" face for the camera guy while they had the time out. No better time to get your off season modeling career jump started...

Edited by OsGOD

I don't think it was the dead shark that some fan threw on the ice that was bad luck for the Sharks. I think it was all the dead Sharks that Ron Wilson threw on the ice towards the end of the second period and at the end of the game.

I don't think it was the dead shark that some fan threw on the ice that was bad luck for the Sharks. I think it was all the dead Sharks that Ron Wilson threw on the ice towards the end of the second period and at the end of the game.

Nice...

I really dont think throwing a SHARK on the ice during a SHARKS game is 'copying' us... Come on. Who really cares? Also, who cares if it's dead? Are all the octopi put onto the ice at the Joe still alive?