• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Yzerfan1999

Shark Thrown on Ice

Rate this topic

No worse than Calgary fans throwing slabs of beef onto the ice. Now that was just awful and extremely stupid. Let them throw their dead fishies on the ice, although I'm sure nobody else will do it, considering they lost the game after that.

Possibly next round we should expect to see dead ducks being heaved out on the ice.

get me tickets to next round, and i promise u, u will see it... im a duck hunter, im the guy u saw on tv last year w/ the shot gun and duck calls and sign that said its duck season. i have a whole dead blue bill duck, dead in my freezer, ready for the taxidermist id be willing to throw a nuse on and sacrafice for the joke

get me tickets to next round, and i promise u, u will see it... im a duck hunter, im the guy u saw on tv last year w/ the shot gun and duck calls and sign that said its duck season. i have a whole dead blue bill duck, dead in my freezer, ready for the taxidermist id be willing to throw a nuse on and sacrafice for the joke

I was thinking more along the lines of shredded rubber duckies...but that works too.

Just an FYI, that shark is not all that big. Probably still a juvenile. I used to catch them here in the south bay either pier fishing at the old Dunbarton bridge, in San Francisco or in Santa Cruz. Beats the **** out of pulling those lamprey infested fish in Lake Michigan.

Dead Wings after 6!

:thumbdown: hey homer, keep your yap shut when u dont know what the hell your talking about... the lamphray poppulation ihas declined 96%

Guest MOTOWNSKI

:cool:

btw, I hope to GOD we play the anaheim ducks next round and someone throws a duck on the ice!

AFLAAAAAAC!!! :lol:

well i didnt think i was going to be famous out here in calif i was born in DETROIT and there is no more dedicated fan than me . if you have a tape of game 5 when we lost 5 to 3 with less than a min left in the game you will see a duck land on the ice it was me no lie i felt like the uni bomber sneaking it into the pond when iwent to the head to unwrap it from the plastic it look like a abortion clinic in that stall it was the highlight of my sports career we may have lost that game but it was worth it hope ottawa kicks their ass!!!!