• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BringHomeTheCup!

Homer?

Rate this topic

"Tomas Holmstrom, playing his first game since he injured his eye when Calgary's Craig Conroy hit him with his stick April 22 in Detroit's series-winning victory over the Flames, scored a power-play goal in the final seconds of the second period to start Detroit's comeback. Holmstrom went back to the locker room in overtime with an apparent injury."

I just posted this in the Post Game discussion, but that is all TSN has to say about it. Apparent injury.

Actually, Homer is just fine - fortunately, it was just a broken skate blade that couldn't be repaired in time for him to make it back for OT. Here's the scoop:

Explanation Starts On The 5th Paragraph

OMG thanks for the heads up...i was worried all morning! Thank god thats all it was.... now i can sleep in peace...good post

Actually, Homer is just fine - fortunately, it was just a broken skate blade that couldn't be repaired in time for him to make it back for OT. Here's the scoop:

Explanation Starts On The 5th Paragraph

cool... I was stuck with vs., and their brilliant explanation was that it HAD to be some leg injury because of his hasty exit to the locker room favoring his foot/leg. Glad he's not hurt.

On the flip side, Guerin has a nasty cut but will return Saturday. Yay. Maybe he will score in the playoffs.

Edited by Defenseman13

I don't understand this... broken blades are fairly common. You mean to say that the equipment manager doesn't bring two pairs of skates for each player on the road? With Versus explaination of how he quickly zipped off the ice, I would have assumed it was equipment... but Ken Kal's IV explaination would make more sense since he didn't come back. And here's the kicker for me... Paul Boyer was on the bench at the end of the game, he hugs Quincy and Samuelsson right after Schneider scores. Wasn't he supposed to be repairing a skate?