• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Pucker

So, 6 or 7 games?

Rate this topic

I think the Sharks are potentially a stronger team, but they can't play up to that potential consistently, for whatever reasons. Lucky for the Wings, they can and are playing at 110% in these playoffs. So the series will go 7, since I can't imagine the Sharks lose (or win) 2 straight. And who will win Game 7?

LETS GO WINGS!

I predict that this series will be won in Game 7 by the Wings, in a final score of 7-6, 11 minutes 14 seconds into triple overtime, with a blinding laser of a one timer by Lang, but only after he's been flattened twice by Mike Grier in four on four play, following a fight between Nabokov and Hasek (Nabby wins, Dom turtles).

Mark my words, baby. If it doesn't happen exactly this way, I'll eat four rice cakes straight without a drop of coconut milk (until at least a minute afterward) to wash it down, and that's a promise.

Gah! That was my exact prediction as well.....completely unarguable that this will all take place.....till you went way off the deep end....

with a blinding laser of a one timer by Lang

Wings in 8.

I used to think this would be a 7 gamer...

But, I think the Sharks may have lost the mental edge they need after the game 4 disappointment & game 5 embarassment. So, I think 6 is possible. Although, with Schneids out, our boys all need to step it up yet another gear.