• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Lexa23

World Championship 2007 in Moscow

Rate this topic

Hi guys! I know that you are not very intrested in this event, but i live in Moscow, so i've watch some games. And one of them was Canada vs Slovakia.

As a Red Wing - fan, i can't missed a moment to speak to Steve Yzerman! He is still in a good health!! It was first time, when i saw him, and it was amazing moment! I asked him about coach career, and what do u think he answered?! He told somthing like "me? U think it's a good idea? Hm.... No. no, but.... not yet!!!" So i hope it's true, and we have a chance to see the Idol ove rthe players back's!!!

GOD SAVE SteveY!!!!!!!! :thumbup::champs:

here is some potoes of RedWingsBrothers & Idol : http://tkachev.org/forum/index.php?topic=1...g43124#msg43124

Edited by Lexa23

When was Yzerman in Moscow? I kind of figured he'd be over here for the playoffs.

Have the games been good? I'd love to watch them but playoff hockey here has all the attention- which is OK by me since I LOVE this time of year.

By the way, I am always impressed with people who speak both Russian and English. My girlfriend is currently learning Russian and man! Those are two very different languages!

When was Yzerman in Moscow? I kind of figured he'd be over here for the playoffs.

Sure, he should be there, with Red Wings, but he is GM of canada national team! I know, he love his country, so he can't missed World Championship...

Have the games been good?

U know, Canada team is not looking very strong, but they took 1st place in group, beatting Germany, Norway & Slovakia. Now, they should play against Belarus, Czech & USA. And then Play off.

I'd love to watch them but playoff hockey here has all the attention- which is OK by me since I LOVE this time of year.

For us here, in Russia, it's difficult to watch all PO games of RW, 'cause it's started at 3 a.m. (Moscow time), but real fans (as I'm :blush: ) forget about sleepeng for NHL PlayOff - time!!!!! Almost each night we r watching Detroit games!!!

By the way, I am always impressed with people who speak both Russian and English. My girlfriend is currently learning Russian and man! Those are two very different languages!

Absolutely different! Best wishes to your girlfriend!!!

Edited by Lexa23

Sure, he should be there, with Red Wings, but he is GM of canada national team! I know, he love his country, so he can't missed World Championship...

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. haha. Good point.

U know, Canada team is not looking very strong, but they took 1st place in group, beatting Germany, Norway & Slovakia. Now, they should play against Belarus, Czech & USA. And then Play off.

Hockey in Russia makes me think of the Summit Series. Too bad they didn't bring that back this year....

For us here, in Russia, it's difficult to watch all PO games of RW, 'cause it's started at 3 a.m. (Moscow time), but real fans (as I'm :blush: ) forget about sleepeng for NHL PlayOff - time!!!!! Almost each night we r watching Detroit games!!!

Dang the is a heck of a time to wake up. You are a true fan. :clap: Reminds me of watching the World Cup (soccer/futball) in 2002 when it was in South Korea/Japan. I was getting up at 4AM to watch US games. :zzz:

Absolutely different! Best wishes to your girlfriend!!!

Thanks! She'll need it! Edited by Wings_Fan_In_Exile

Hockey in Russia makes me think of the Summit Series. Too bad they didn't bring that back this year....

yeah... and did u hear about new format of European Champions League? As i remember, it'll start at 08/09 season. Champions of European countries, such as Russia, Czech, Slovakia, Sweden, Finland, Germany etc. will take part in this competition. And the winner of it will play mega-serie against Stanley Cup Champion!!! IIHF and NHL has already aprove this decision!!! It'll be somthing like that series in last century..!!! :thumbup: