• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
metalwinger_13

Guerin

Rate this topic

I know last nigth Guerin took a nice slap shot on the jaw and was pretty bloddied up and probably lost some teeth ( i swear i saw him spit one out when the camera went on him). I was just curious if anyone has heard what his injury is at all.. I havent found anything on TSN or Mlive. But kind of glad hes out even though he didnt do s*** for the sharks this round... yet. Plus i found him yapping annoying as hell. But anyone know the extent of his injury. Thanx

He was on the ice later on in the same game IIRC. I'd hate to see him knocked out, as he has been the goat on several Red Wings goals.

I'd like to tell you that statement will come back to haunt you, but I'm beginning to lose faith myself.

He was on the ice later on in the same game IIRC. I'd hate to see him knocked out, as he has been the goat on several Red Wings goals.

Totally agree, too bad he's out for game 5!

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Its not like it really matters. He has been non-existant in this series. If it was Thornton then I would be happy as hell, but hearing that its Guerin who hasnt done jack, meh, no biggie to me.

Well, it's kind of like Marleau -- he's an impact player, he just hasn't done much this series. But then again, Guerin and Marleau are great players, and it doesn't take much for them to get a quality chance when they're under the radar. It doesn't matter if he has been nonexistent thus far -- a San Jose roster without Guerin isn't as good as one with him.

Guerin didn't return after the puck to the face. Might not be a broken jaw, could be a concussion or something.

Pavelski probaly replaces him, which is interesting. He's been in for the two Wings losses, and out for the two victories. Hopefully we can put an end to that little streak Saturday afternoon.

I've always liked Guerin. Stand-up player, in my book. And Anomalously is right. I don't care what happened in the first four games, Guerin's a threat and San Jose with Guerin is a more dangerous team than San Jose without Guerin. At the very least it'll force some line shuffling.

That was a scary-looking injury, by the way. I'm sorry, but nobody bleeds that damn much from just a facial cut, even a bad one. Not five seconds elapsed between Guerin going down and a close-up on his face and there was already a lake of blood forming underneath. Not good.

Joe Pavelski would be my guess since he was a healthy scratch last game

why on Earth Little Joe hasn't been in more is beyond me. He played in the Nashville series and did great. Guerin has had no goals, and Little Joe is, well.... he's a lucky rabbit's foot. A very underrated player. AMazing things happen when he's out there/ Hopefully he's in, no disrespect to Guerin's injury.