• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Viperar

Sharks Falling Apart?

Rate this topic

Sharks faced some adversity and desperation earlier in the season when they got OWNED in phoneix 8-0 they beaten and battered and heads rolled after that game the very next game was in Dallas... Look it up to see how they responded. This Sharks team is going to respond I have no doubt about it.

I seriously cannot wait until saturday, I have been watching this team for years and ever since they obtained Joe Thornton the team has a new edge and has an attitude collectively yes they will be down at times but there is a certain will about them that may take them over the top. Again I have no doubt they will respond tommorrow and there will be nothing any dead octopus can do about it.

That being said this is still anybody's series and may the best team win!

You may be right. Too bad that the Sharks can't win two games in a row to save their lives,

because there's no Game 8. :)

The odd thing is, if the Wings weren't in it, I would root for the Sharks in the West. Can't stand Anaheim. I don't think they can win 2 in a row against the WIngs - including a game 7 in Detroit. Definitely with the way they have not played complete games. A very good team, at least as good as the wings, bigger, fast etc. They definitely could have taken this series from us by now - but for some reason, they don't have that killer instinct. I'm not sure about their coach - I usually think he's very good, but I'm not sure if his tactics aren't backfiring right now. Well here's hoping they don't gain any composure for game 6 - go Wings!

but for some reason, they don't have that killer instinct. I'm not sure about their coach - I usually think he's very good, but I'm not sure if his tactics aren't backfiring right now.

When Chicken Parm commented after Game 2 that the Sharks don't have any killer instinct, our general response was "and...that's new?" They haven't had any killer instinct all season!

As far as Ron Wilson, he's as good as gone if the Sharks lose either of the next 2 games.

OK, question mark, got it, just trying to stir up some controversy, eh?

I was reacting to this part of the post;

"...Calling out his players, they seem to me in shock mentally."

I could hope the Wings players would think the Sharks were psyched out and take them lightly, but it's not very likely that the savvy veteran Wings squad is, even most Wings fans, as you say, aren't counting the Sharks out yet, and well they shouldn't. Looking forward to a great game on Saturday, even if it is too early for hockey.

yeah see what forums usually do, is to provide a place for a discussion, which is what this thread has done