• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

Duck and Nucks... GDT LNC style!

Rate this topic

Glad the Canucks are gone. Can't explain why I don't like them (Oh yea that's right .... Crawford used to coach there). Anyways, wondering if the Ducks have an advantage going into the West finals with the break they have waiting for our series to fold out.

Good luck with the Ducks guys. Id rather see the Wings go all the way instead of the Ducks. Better team wins the series. Hopefully this summer Van can pick up some scoring ability. Imagine how good Vancouver will be when they don't tank the 1st half of the season this time around.

Cheers.

:(

You guys got my vote to win it all. I'm hoping Todd wakes up from his slumber and becomes a wrecking ball again. Good luck wings.

Thank you. I live in Kamloops, so surrounded my Nucks fans. Being me as a wings fan can be hard at times. THough I was kinda hopin to fight you guys for the west. Good run, Luongo will be there for a while, so this is definatley not your only shot, haha.

Good luck with the Ducks guys. Id rather see the Wings go all the way instead of the Ducks. Better team wins the series. Hopefully this summer Van can pick up some scoring ability. Imagine how good Vancouver will be when they don't tank the 1st half of the season this time around.

Cheers.

Believe me, I was actually rooting for the Nucks in this round (although, if the Wings were to advance, I think we match up better against Anaheim). You definitely got jobbed by the refs last night, but unfortunately, Vancouver's scoring wasn't quite up to snuff. And believe me, we know all about scoring problems in the postseason. You'll be back, there's no doubt.

Believe me, I was actually rooting for the Nucks in this round (although, if the Wings were to advance, I think we match up better against Anaheim). You definitely got jobbed by the refs last night, but unfortunately, Vancouver's scoring wasn't quite up to snuff. And believe me, we know all about scoring problems in the postseason. You'll be back, there's no doubt.

Yeah its weird, even though the ducks seem like a stronger team i jsut feel like we match up better against them. It could simply be knowing that detroit struggles against a good goalie, and luongo would be downright fearsome. Not that giggy isnt any good, but you know :lol:

It's bizarre that a Luongo gaffe ended the series. He was calling for a penalty and raising his glove and Niedermayer caught him napping. Wow. I thought the Nucks would start to do their 3-1 comeback when they tied the game. Somehow, I'd rather have had to face the Ducks but it would have been interesting. Wings have to beat SJ first.

Im glad the Ducks won, since i hate the Nucks.. but Bobby Lou kept the Nucks in the game last night and his one bad mistake cost them the game/series.. But the bright side is that Lou is locked up long term with Van so there will be more chances to come.. I think that the Nucks to sign a scorer in the offseason

I didn't see the game... I was about to ask what the hell was going on with the OT winner but dicksmack took care of that... Tell me, was the Pahlsson goal as BS as it looked on the highlight reel?
That's a lucky, controversial one, but a goal to be sure. The reason it was allowed was because the guy who pushed Luongo into the net with his stick is allowed to go after the puck so it's not goaltender interference; then, the puck squirted out into the slot before the ref could whistle it dead, then Pahlson popped it in.