• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
BeeRYCE

What two teams would you like to see in the finals?

Rate this topic

Okay, it's early, yes. I know I'll see some "well wes gotsta get by San Jose first lolzors~!!~!!" posts, but bear with me.

I'd absolutely love Detroit/New York finals. For so many obvious reasons. 1. I HATE the Rangers. 2. An original 6 match up would be sweet, and 3. Shanny vs. his old team. The funny thing is, it is possible. A Rangers/Red Wings final is very possible and would be something that I would LOVE to see.

I'm surprised nobody's said Buffalo and Anaheim yet, aren't they the darlings this year?

I'm not really sure if I have a favorite for who I'd to see the Sharks play in the SCF. Put me down as undecided. :P

As far as the stereotypical buff vs anaheim

I find the ducks extremely boring to watch. As for the sabres, well I have a theory that they can be beat by simply forechecking and finishing all hard checks against the boards. Low and behold, the rangers proved that in games 3 and 4. Rangers came out with a new ferocity to their play.

Now everyone's saying NYR vs DET.

Would it be due to the original 6 matchup, facing Shanny, both...?

All of the above for sure, plus if we want the NHL to ever got off stupid freakin' Versus, this series would go a long way to helping the NHL back to TV respectability!

What would I like? Red Wings vs. Rangers

What would I like that I think is realisitic? Red Wings vs. Sabres

What would I like if the Wings are out? Sharks vs. Sabres

Sidenote: Who do I want out, in what order?

1. San Jose - Quite obvious

2. New Jersey

3. Anaheim

4. Vancouver

5. Buffalo

6. Ottawa

7. Rangers

Now everyone's saying NYR vs DET.

Would it be due to the original 6 matchup, facing Shanny, both...?

For me, it's partly due to the Original 6 matchup, partly due to Shanny...but mostly because I might actually be able to see a Wings playoff game live at Madison Square Garden. :P

Wings v. Sabres- the 2 best records should be in the finals for once.

Wings v. Ottawa- what does Canada have to cheer for unless thi shappens?

Wings v. Rangers- WE DON'T NEED YOU SHANNY!!!

Also,

Wings v. Devil- REVENGE!!! SWEET REVENGE!!!

Guest Crymson

I'm surprised nobody's said Buffalo and Anaheim yet, aren't they the darlings this year?

I'm not really sure if I have a favorite for who I'd to see the Sharks play in the SCF. Put me down as undecided. :P

They're Kara Yorio's darlings this year. Basically, she took the two teams with the best rosters and predicted that they'd make it to the finals. Real perceptive, Kara... umm yeah, a lot must have gone into that decision. You also told the Wings that they were finished without Yzerman and Shanahan and with the new rules... hack.

Detroit and Ottawa.

Since I lived at MSU for 5 years and I have friends who know the Miller family, I have very mixed feelings about Buffalo, but I want to see the Wings play them.

Edited by Inultus

As long as the West isn't represented by California I'll be happy.

wings vs. sens

Wings vs. sabres

wings vs. rangers

all three series would be exciting to watch. Ratngs wise, I think the NHL execs are salivating and possible orgasming to the thought of Det. vs. the Rangers.

I pretty much agree. If Detroit is in the Finals and not a California team I'd be a happy camper.

It'd be a tough call for me. I think I would actually choose DET v BUF with the two #1 seeds. As a Coyote fan as well I'd like to see Teppo and Briere do well (not beat DET, but make it to the SCF). Plus I think Buffalo's style would match up nicely with Detroit's and make for a fun series to watch.

NYR vs DET would also be cool since I have a strong dislike for the Rangers and like you guys said an Original 6 matchup would be friggin sweet.

Ottawa vs Detroit I'd be alright with as well, especially since I think that would be the Wings best shot at being the Champs.

Ditka vs. a hurricane named 'Dikta'

:yowza:

wings v. rangers (finally, a travel schedule thats not 3 times zones over!!)

Edited by tipetz22