No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
edicius

Nashville keeps Trotz, coaching staff

Rate this topic

:veryangry:

:censored:

:nonono: :nonono:

first I find out that the Titans are moving Griffin to cornerback, so we're stuck with Lamont Thompson at Safety again...

then comes word that Trotz is coming back...

Then Cablinasian wins the smackoff again...

and now it's raining like hell. GREAT DAY!

Edited by Legionnaire11

first I find out that the Titans are moving Griffin to cornerback, so we're stuck with Lamont Thompson at Safety again...

Are you SERIOUS Cablinasian won?? Terrence was WAY FREAKIN' better! DAMMIT!! :angry:

And my sincerest apologies about your favorite team retaining "The Troll"..

Im suprised they are bringing mr no neck back for another go. I guess they like to win in the regular season and lose in the 1st round...oh my god did that sound familiar!!! :P

Its not a bad thing that they are moving him to corner and I think that Lowry and Finnegen (sp) are going to battle for the remaining safety spot in training camp. Lamont "I get burned alot" Thompson should start the season on the bench. What I'm pissed about is the Titans not going WR with the first pick. Vince needs a true #1 not a s***load of 1st and 2nd year guys trying to win the job. I'm still out on the Chris Henry pick, he better be damn good, 3.3 YPC are Eddie George #'s. So far this new GM hasn't given me a reason to believe in him.

It stopped raining for a minute.

back to the reason I'm here...Go Wings

Now all you need is for your dog to die and your wife to leave you and you can officially write a country song about it!

i'd rather keep Griffin at Safety and go with Harper and Hill at corner.

and yeah Scooter, I thought Terrence should have won. I also thought Jay Mohr was better. I'm thinking that it's just turning into a yearly joke for Rome, but i'm mostly pissed that Vic never called because I think if he had any halfway decent response to Cablinasian he could have easily won the thing. I thought Terrence was the best last year too.

Edited by Legionnaire11

i'd rather keep Griffin at Safety and go with Harper and Hill at corner.

and yeah Scooter, I thought Terrence should have won. I also thought Jay Mohr was better. I'm thinking that it's just turning into a yearly joke for Rome, but i'm mostly pissed that Vic never called because I think if he had any halfway decent response to Cablinasian he could have easily won the thing. I thought Terrence was the best last year too.

I agree 100% I will always listen to the Jungle , but I MAY have to boycott the smack Off next year! :angry:

btw... Iron Man is the best! along with Batman and Punisher. Basically any Super Hero that doesn't have any real super powers is great in my book.

Thanks! I put him on there for my son, Iron Man is his favorite. I let him watch that Punsiher movie ( the good one with Thomas Jane ), and thourghly got ripped a new one by the Mrs. , I guess it IS a bit much for an 11 year old.

PS- sorry about the Titans being in such a killer division too! But Wild Card may NOT be out of the question!

they were one win away last season. They went to Vince Young too late, Collins was absolutely HORRIBLE in the first three, and VY could have won at least 1 if not 2 of those.

the new Punisher movie was great, though I was disturbed when the dude got his face jewlery ripped out. I also loved the old one with Dolf Lundgren though.

Edited by Legionnaire11

Look what Trotz has done and compare his record against the Blue Jackets. They both entered the league at the same time. Ask yourself which team is in better shape. Sure Nashville has a few early exits but it could be a lot worse.

Im suprised they are bringing mr no neck back for another go. I guess they like to win in the regular season and lose in the 1st round...oh my god did that sound familiar!!! :P

touche...however coaches can only do so much. i think trotz and co are doing something right, nashville looked really good this year, and I was surprised they flopped in the first round (even with floppa)

Guest Tunbo Batman

lets look at the predators (and trotz) 's accomplishments in 10 years shall we?

PROS:

-0 division championships

-0 playoffs rounds cleared

-0 dollars profit *

CONS:

-lots of whining

-lots of begging

-lots of intents to injure

So them keeping the staff in place is GREAT NEWS for us. It means they will remain our little brothers for another couple years, and not do much.

*more like a 456,764,777.42$ accumulated deficit.

Edited by Tunbo Batman

Look what Trotz has done and compare his record against the Blue Jackets. They both entered the league at the same time. Ask yourself which team is in better shape. Sure Nashville has a few early exits but it could be a lot worse.

To be fair, Columbus actually came in two seasons later and is working on their third coach.

I'm kind of scratching my head over that one a little. They had put off extending him earlier, presumably to see how he finished the season. So he blows the division by getting owned by us head to head, then proceeds to manage a single playoff win. And they bring him back anyway.

Trotz did a good job going from expansion to respectability to upper echelon team, but sometimes it takes a coaching change to make that last step in the progression, and I'm starting to think Nashville might be one of those cases.

No offense, but how can you not win more than 1 playoff game with that forward lineup??? Hartnell, Legwand, Arnott, Dumont, Kariya, Radulov and Forsberg. Not to mention a win-win situation in net with Mason and Vokoun.

A coaches job is to get the most out of his players. Clearly the Preds didnt get that when it counts.