• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Saran

New "Lazy and Sucks" Player

Rate this topic

I think that we can agree, todd bertuzzi can now take the place of the Lazy and Sucks player. Lang has earned to not have the title, its berts time now.

GodDamn, don't we read other threads before creating a new one?

Bertuzzi is fine. Leave him alone. He's hurt..Zetterberg is producing about as much as Bertuzzi..why single him out?

hey hey now, we only have room for ONE LAZY AND SUCKS and our LAZYANDSUCKS is Roberto Lagano. So don't let Big Bert come in here and steal Roberto's Fire ok.

Bert is jealous of Lang and frankly who Isn't right?? Their will only ever be 1 LAZY AND SUCKS

and Lang will be LAZY and SUCK for the rest of his days. :D

what a goal the other night huh

its productive, rather than ragging on Lang, who was the hero last game, we should move on to a new player who is worthy of it.

Ok then..Talk about Sammy, Hank?

Edited by CMatt89

its productive, rather than ragging on Lang, who was the hero last game, we should move on to a new player who is worthy of it.

Or not waste our time when each and every player on the Wings goes through slumps.........especially ones that are coming off injury and missed most of the season.

No, it's counter productive to bash an injured player. Let's bash a healthy one. Osgood, I'm looking at you.

BTW, as per site rules, you joined on my birthday, so I legally own you.

I think he's still struggling throught injury. Do you guy's think Bert will stick around next season?

I personally hope he does, after he gets rested up for next next season I think he'll be a good player again.

Edited by glasgowcelticwing

he doesn't hustle out there at all, its the playoffs, he glides around and waits till the puck comes to him, he doesnt even attempt to go to the puck. when the puck leaves the offensive zone he'll go off onto the bench.

:blink:

Wow how extremely fickle humans are... Lang scores one goal... ONE GOAL and people are peeling off the title that most would not drop this entire season. WTF, mate?

Give the bashing of players a rest... Because it is OBVIOUS with the flip flopping mindset on these boards that the first time said player does anything they will forgive until the next minor issue arises.

No, it's counter productive to bash an injured player. Let's bash a healthy one. Osgood, I'm looking at you.

:lol: He's simply not backing up hard enough. Where's the heart?

lang scored 2 HUGE goals in the playoffs, more than bert has done the whole playoffs, so he easily deserves the title of "lazy and sucks"

Quick! Who's got that image that says "Oh God, not this S#$& again!" We need that on this thread ASAP! :crazy:

:clap:

way to negative around here the past few days, We Tied the series guys !! Cheer up and support our team, enough of this negative crap.

Edited by WingNutt

:lol: you found yourself your own personal *****... What a great rule! I gotta find me one of them.

no use picking on Ozzie, Howard and Liv are called up to replace him... Ozzie just wasn't cutting it as official shift time keeper.

Edited by OsGOD

Guest Agalloch

How is bashing him productive? Does he come on here and read all the messages to get some incentive or something? What exactly are you talking about?

Bertuzzi's fine. We've had more than a few no-shows in the playoffs, and Bertuzzi, along with Zetterberg, are both injured ones.

Saran, if Bertuzzi deserves the title of "lazy and sucks", then what does Sammy get? You know, the guy that plays twenty minutes, and yet, he has no goals? Bertuzzi has at least scored a goal, and he did it while injured.

i dont think he's lazy....remember Hatcher? ... now he was big, lazy, slow = worthless.....bertuzzi has put up some points (i know there is a difference in position) Bert is just getting in rhythm so, he'll come around

lang scored 2 HUGE goals in the playoffs, more than bert has done the whole playoffs, so he easily deserves the title of "lazy and sucks"

No one deserves the damn title. This is our team. No need to freaking bash on certain players just for the sake of doing so. We all know Bert hasn't played like he normally would, but it's EASILY because of nagging injuries. No one knows if the guy is still hurt, if something's lingering, etc.. Give him a freaking break. It's going to take time to him to get back to his dominating ways especially after missing nearly the whole season, and then when coming back, suffering a concussion/neck strain. No one is in his shoes, therefore everyone should just pipe it already. I'm so beyond sick of certain players from our team getting called out.

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

What was the phrase used in a previous thread, something like:

SOMEBODY TORPEDO THE f*** OUT OF THIS THREAD, QUICK... Please :D

Now as for lazy... hasek is always doing his best to lay on the ground... how is THAT not lazy?

Edited by OsGOD

No one deserves the damn title. This is our team. No need to freaking bash on certain players just for the sake of doing so. We all know Bert hasn't played like he normally would, but it's EASILY because of nagging injuries. No one knows if the guy is still hurt, if something's lingering, etc.. Give him a freaking break. It's going to take time to him to get back to his dominating ways especially after missing nearly the whole season, and then when coming back, suffering a concussion/neck strain. No one is in his shoes, therefore everyone should just pipe it already. I'm so beyond sick of certain players from our team getting called out.

:clap::clap::thumbup: