• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hiei

I'm gonna scream this until I fall over dead...

Rate this topic

NABBY'S WEAK SPOT IS STICK SIDE HIGH!!! SOMEONE ******* SHOOT THERE DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Post your seen weaknesses about the Sharks here.

No need to scream - none of us here are going to be shooting the puck at Nabokov anyways. The Sharks biggest weakness, however, is their inability to continue attacking with a lead. Whether it be youth or just human nature, the Sharks play way too conservative with a lead, and it caught up to them twice in this series. Also, San Jose needs some more scoring from somewhere other than their big line. For our sake, hopefully this never happens. Go Wings!

Edited by GoWings1905

I doubt the blunder of having too many men on the wrong side of the puck during an empty net situation will happen again, but I knew something was going to go our way as soon as I saw how greedy they were getting at the end of last game.

No need to scream - none of us here are going to be shooting the puck at Nabokov anyways. The Sharks biggest weakness, however, is their inability to continue attacking with a lead. Whether it be youth or just human nature, the Sharks play way too conservative with a lead, and it caught up to them twice in this series. Also, San Jose needs some more scoring from somewhere other than their big line. For our sake, hopefully this never happens. Go Wings!

GOod strategy.... tell you what. Give us a two goal lead again and we'll see...... hehehe

NABBY'S WEAK SPOT IS STICK SIDE HIGH!!! SOMEONE ******* SHOOT THERE DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Post your seen weaknesses about the Sharks here.

actually, his blocker/stick side are strong points. Not sure where you're getting this from.

Nabby's biggest fault is his hockey 101 skills... not protecting the post, and especially not keeping his stick down on the ice. If anything his 5-hole is his weak spot. Look at Lang's goal to tie the game late.... look at his stick position. I've seen countless pucks sneak through there.

Edited by Defenseman13

It's just amazing to me that Nabby has such an obvious weakness and noone has been able to identify or benefit from it yet except for the author of this thread.

Or maybe it's just a little hard to be accurate while moving through traffic and having half of your shots blocked or screened....ha ha.

I'm sure they KNOW his weaknesses.

All the Sharks have to do is fake and shoot high and they really haven't been able to *solve* Dom. Maybe that's because there's more to it than just picking a sweet spot and shooting? I dunno, I'm not a Red Wing though.?

Nabby's stick side, Shark turnovers, and the best thing that San Jose does in the playoffs... CHOKE!

And smooth move by throwing a dead version of your maskot onto the ice, and having your fans kiss the Cup. You need to teach them how to behave if they want a Cup in San Jose.

... edit:

Also the Sharks don't keep up their lead, they score two and sit back and starting skating lazily at some times.... How does it feel to have a team full of Robert Langs?

Edited by RedLightGoesOn

nabby's weakest point is shooting it low from the top of the circle from the angle, and he gives up a juicy rebound back the opposite angle. Not one wing has capitalized on this

Does anyone think we'll see Toskala before this series is over? I've always thought he was better than Nabokov...

If Nabby gave up three unanswered goals in a short period of time, you'd see Vesa in net shortly after.

RE: Stick-side -- were you watching Game 4? Holmstrom snuck in and beat Nabby stick side on a spin around. But low on the stick side is where Nabby gets beat more than high, especially with close quarter shots. But you have to screen Nabby or have three viable shooters with passing lanes to beat him on it.

As for general team weaknesses, it might be a vampire thing, but we won't know for sure until Game 5. Whichever team goes up in smoke and flames in the light of day is the one I'll consider the Undead. Prior to that, there's the question of whether or not some of the Sharks can actually see their own reflections in Wilson's mirror. If they can't see themselves in it, it could be them.

Whichever team is vampyr, the weaknesses will center around all the usual vampire stuff (but I don't recommend spearing them with a stick front of the refs - they're known to be blood-suckers already) -- draw them out in daylight, don't invite them into your net, etc.,

nabby's weakest point is shooting it low from the top of the circle from the angle, and he gives up a juicy rebound back the opposite angle. Not one wing has capitalized on this

YES! everytime the wings just throw it at the net from a bad angle it is always high, which results in NO rebounds. when they actually do shoot it low he is giving up huge rebounds and noone is there to get them. Our strategy needs to be shoot it low and crash the net.

And to go along with this, I did some statistical work and found that teams with the lead after three periods went on to win 100% of the games!

:lol:

:lol: You're a natural!! Quick, get that resume into VS