• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zetterberg is the man!!

Rangers vs Sabres game

Rate this topic

I can't believe how well the Rags have played this series. Does removing Aaron Ward and bringing in Sean Avery really make that big of a difference?

I'm flipping back and forth between the game and an auto race. Anyone catch what happen to Jagr? He looked sore coming out of the sin bin after the 2nd period ended.

He got clipped in the face by the stick of Dainus Zubrus.

wow lundqvist is playing great.. i think he will steal this game

its a great game!! NYR is outshot by far i think.. i dont have the numbers tho

still 0-0 after 10min in the 3rd period

SOG are 31-17 Buffalo.

Lundqvist is the man.

What a strange game. I honestly didn't expect it to be so low scoring. Who'da thunk? The Rangers were at the top of the original Desperate Six teams who were fighting for one of the bottom three seeds in the EC. Then they go on to give the Sabres a serious run for their money? I think you're right about Lundqvist. SOG 34-18 in favor of the Sabres - that says a LOT.

Whether they make it to the SCF or not, how can you not take your hat off to the Rangers for their amazing stand?

BTW, hak, I've watched your avatar replay a dozen times, and can't stop laughing. Honestly one of the funniest hockey avs I've ever seen.

1-0 RANGERS!!! GO NYR!!

BTW, hak, I've watched your avatar replay a dozen times, and can't stop laughing. Honestly one of the funniest hockey avs I've ever seen.

And it's even funnier because it's Dion Phaneuf. :P

1-0 RANGERS!!! GO NYR!!

Holy crap...they might pull this one off!

Miller to the bench.

The Rags are officially the cinderella team this year. No question. Buffalo is done.

And I have no problem with that. Rags are my #2 team.

AH @#$%.

Buffalo scores, 7.7 seconds left. We're going to OT.

The Rangers were known for giving up goals just after scoring. My biggest fear was that they were going to pull a Sharks...not the same thing at all, but WOW. 7.7 seconds left and they tie it. WOW.

Edited by Grypho

What a strange game. I honestly didn't expect it to be so low scoring. Who'da thunk? The Rangers were at the top of the original Desperate Six teams who were fighting for one of the bottom three seeds in the EC. Then they go on to give the Sabres a serious run for their money? I think you're right about Lundqvist. SOG 34-18 in favor of the Sabres - that says a LOT.

Whether they make it to the SCF or not, how can you not take your hat off to the Rangers for their amazing stand?

1-0 RANGERS!!! GO NYR!!

yeah the rangers sure stepped it up.. props to them! :thumbup:

hehe regarding the avatar, it's ruutu who trips phaneuf, you can watch the longer and bigger version here:

holy s***, sabres ties it!! 1-1.. going OT.. wow, 7 seconds left

hehe regarding the avatar, it's ruutu who trips phaneuf, you can watch the longer and bigger version here:

TEARS!!! Sorry for the thread hijack, but the tube video is even funnier, as he didn't even get the fight he wanted - just got up and skated over to pick up his glove. CRACKED MY ASS UP!!

So, back on topic, will this drag on like the game itself, or will it be a quick put-away by two teams that don't want to see this dragged on? I think quickly - maybe even on this NYR PP.

Edited by Grypho