• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zetterberg is the man!!

Rangers vs Sabres game

Rate this topic

a lot of sources think it'll be a Buffalo/Detroit finals.

The Rangers are definitely getting better...If they did something crazy this offseason, such as acquire Ryan Smyth from the Isles.....for little/nothing like they got from the Oilers..........I predict a 2008 Stanley Cup banner hanging from Madison Square Garden's rafters....

Otherwise, there's no excuse for this loss by the Rangers. Henry should've had the last save (except anymore with butterfly guys, they pick the stick up from in front of the 5 hole, opening that slight chance for a goal to pass through) The Stick is to Cover the Hole to take away all chance of a puck slipping through! Damn! I'm only 19, amateur Goaltender at pick-up games in a rink in Arkansas and I KNOW THAT!

Damn, really wanted the rangers to hold that one. It'll be tough fo them to pull this of now, but I still have faith.

Everyone knows my hate for McGuire, but the announcer for tha game, Buffalo's announcer I believe, his screaming is so brutal. He made the following sentence last nearly a minute. Scoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! Scccccccccccccccccccccooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrressssssssssss!!! Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmm Afinigaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooovvvvv Winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnns it in OOOvvveerrtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmee!

Sorry probably really annoying to read that, but that can explain how brutal he was.