• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

Post-Game 5 (5/5): Red Wings 4, Sharks 1

Rate this topic

WINNNNNNNGGGGGGGSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! :D

I am SO happy right now!!

In the third they were playing like they did against the Flames. Pure OWNAGE. (if that's a word) and the Sharks kept trying to take runs at our players and kept going to the box.

AMAZING game by the Wings!! EVERY player stepped it up.

Homer is the man. WOW does he ever make a difference.

Nabby is gonna have nightmares about Dats goal.

WOOT WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, how HILARIOUS was it when Bert threw the Octopus on Ozzie and Oz is just standing there, blowing bubbles, not being phased at all by it! The thing looked real from a far. I would of been scared! haha

I've pics of the bertuzzi and osgood thing!!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

what a game pissed i wasnt able to come here and watch it with you guys my boss actually let me watch the game at work, customers thought i was kinda of a mad man screaming at the tv (with exicitement) when dats pulled off that steal and made nabby look bad.

I cant wait for monday night im off at 8 and heading to the friends house to watch the game hes pulling for the sharks so i hope it ends in a great night.

Bertuzzi beaning Oz with the octuopus.

I also wouldn't mind Hasek staring perplexedly at the other octopus.

I might be able to do it. I've a HD cap!! The thing is that I need a good software to convert x264 to avi.

I might be able to do it. I've a HD cap!! The thing is that I need a good software to convert x264 to avi.

I'd need the clip...avi, mpeg, or wmp or gif or something that I could use...I'm not good at video's so I'm not helpful....

He's been making a difference for a decade now!

I know that.....but I really didn't think the pp would take such a HUGE downturn as it did for the few games he was out. While Homer has been A VERY IMPORTANT cog in the machine for a decade. I think he has stepped up his leadership role on the ice.

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Ya know, I find it really funny that there was all these Sharks fans talking trash relentlessly. And ever since the series was 2-2, I have maybe seen one Sharks fan on the boards. Funny how they can sure talk the smack, but when their team gets their asses handed to them, they are nowhere to be found. Pathetic.

Ya know, I find it really funny that there was all these Sharks fans talking trash relentlessly. And ever since the series was 2-2, I have maybe seen one Sharks fan on the boards. Funny how they can sure talk the smack, but when their team gets their asses handed to them, they are nowhere to be found. Pathetic.

100% agreed :clap::clap:

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...2835&st=100

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...2835&st=113

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...2835&st=122

See posts #100, 113 and 122 - not sure why these links don't seem to go directly to the posts?

But if it's smack you want - Just wait till we crush your tired old men in game 6, then come back to JLA in game 7 and break the hearts of Wings fans - sorry, thats about as smacky as I get on someone elses board.

Edited by JaketheShark

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...2835&st=100

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...2835&st=113

http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...2835&st=122

See posts #100, 113 and 122 - not sure why these links don't seem to go directly to the posts?

But if it's smack you want - Just wait till we crush your tired old men in game 6, then come back to JLA in game 7 and break the hearts of Wings fans - sorry, thats about as smacky as I get on someone elses board.

The reality is this:

1. Sharks needed to beat Detroit in 5 or less, as they really only have two scoring lines. Tired as hell right now!

2. It's easy to be young and Dumb, "Go like Hell in the first period, blow your wad for the rest of the game".... dumb young Bulls!

3. The young and old talent for the Wings offset any shortcomings in over tempering....Sharks coach clueless.

4. Great teams learn how to win over a series with coaching and HEART! Detroit is showing both!

Take your SMACK back to the alley and O.D. quietly, along with your fish! :sly:

GO WINGS!!

The sharks are beaten down mentally in my opinion. They're in huge trouble. The fact that they'll be at home could play against them as well, being worried about disappointing the crowd. Remember that the sharks are the team that is supposed to win in this series, not Detroit. The wings are loose now and I seriously doubt this series will go to 7 now. Even if it does, the wings aren't going to lose another home game in this series.

I think Detroit will win in 2OT 2-1.

Edited by Firehawk

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

Just wait till we crush your tired old men in game 6, then come back to JLA in game 7 and break the hearts of Wings

Hahahaha! :lol::lol::lol: Thats about all I got. LOL! :lol::lol:

I'm on it, and i'll post here when i'm done!! Be patient.

If you do this, I think it's safe to say you get to be in the 7th Win column in Offsides sig. That would be so cool to put up! I want videos of both too sir/madame

Dom's skating out and looking down at the octopus twice was classic. If he had cocked his head at it it could not have been better.

Smack talk aside (lol Detroit Bones), the Sharks so far have gotten almost all their scoring from one line. Marleau and Guerin have been completely ineffective, Clowe is the only second liner to chip in a goal. The rest of the scoring has come from the D-man Carle and 3rd/4th liners Grier and Goc. Sharks second line was so bad that Wilson was giving 2nd line ice time to Goc's line last game, and Goc is primarily a defensive forward.

As for Wilson, I have the feeling that he is a good technical coach as he has developed the young Sharks to be good two-way players, but Wilson sucks as a motivator. Once a game starts going bad, he doesn't seem to be able to turn it around, unlike Babcock. If Wilson's Sharks get blown out of the second round in 6 again this year I think he's gone. Of course I could be wrong as I was quite surprised that Nashville stuck with Trotz. That has to be good for Wings fans.

Even as a Sharks fan, it doesn't look too good at this point but I am far from giving up, I'll be cheering them on Monday - GO SHARKS. I don't think we have seen the best of the Sharks yet in this series. Some of that I blame on Wilson, but mostly it's the Wings fault. Sharks and Wilson need to find a solution before they run out of time.

We are now the last second round series going. Even if this series goes 7, I still believe either of these teams can take the Ducks.

We are now the last second round series going. Even if this series goes 7, I still believe either of these teams can take the Ducks.

Actually Jake, not a bad assessment thus far on the Sharks. It's been a great series, so I'm sure that no matter what the outcome this year for the fish, they have young talent / core essentials to be a good team for a while. Although, I do feel that Ron Wilson is a DUDE without the "E" in his recent prodding of his players. Sometimes it's required to stimulate players, but he was a little early in his dropping og the Gauntlet. He should've waited until after the last game if he was worried about the lackluster performance on his team. I mean come on, they lost in overtime on a deflection and he's in there throwing accusations. What a jackass if you don't mind me saying so. :P

Well, good luck.

GO! MIGHTY RED WINGS!! GO! :siren:

If you do this, I think it's safe to say you get to be in the 7th Win column in Offsides sig. That would be so cool to put up! I want videos of both too sir/madame

Dom's skating out and looking down at the octopus twice was classic. If he had cocked his head at it it could not have been better.

Dom looking at an octopus FTW...ha ha!

I am very patient :) *waits patiently*