• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
RedStormRising

Red Wings and Pistons (and Tigers?)

Rate this topic

What are the chances of all three winning their championships this year? That would be historic, but I believe it is very possible. When was the last time there were 3 Detroit sports teams this good before?

Seeing that the Red Wings, Pistons, and the Tigers all have a shot at a championship this year... I was wondering if the Red Wings and Pistons potentially have playoff games on the same day or weekend in Detroit this playoff season? I'm from Minnesota and would love to make a trip out there to see the Red Wings and Pistons during playoff time to say that I was there. And if the Tigers are in town too, that's just a plus.

I know the next round schedule for the Wings isn't official yet, but does anyone know if the Wings and Pistons will play some weekend? I would research myself but am at work and just thought of the idea for a Detroit sports trip. Anyone else make a sports trip like this before or have any advice?

Thanks

I am not understanding why you would exclude the Lions...?

LOL

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot the savior Calvin Johnson will bring the Super Bowl rings to Detroit... :crazy::thumbdown:

(I don't think anyone will beat former Michigan man Tom Brady and the Patriots with Randy Moss.)

The Lions and Wings both won in '52.

The Lions actually won something? I don't know if I believe it. That was pre-Superbowl right? Well it won't happen again in my lifetime, so I need not worry about it.

Besides, I enjoy the fact that the Lions are bad, it sucks all the bad karma away from the other 3 teams -fin with me. ;)

The Lions actually won something? I don't know if I believe it. That was pre-Superbowl right? Well it won't happen again in my lifetime, so I need not worry about it.

Besides, I enjoy the fact that the Lions are bad, it sucks all the bad karma away from the other 3 teams -fin with me. ;)

Ah ya, belive it or not there was football BEFORE the superbowl

Ah ya, belive it or not there was football BEFORE the superbowl

Also there was soccer before football in America and it was called Football not soccer as well. :ph34r:

the lions will not win until old man ford drops dead.ps stop drafting receivers

haha i love how last year the pistons and red wings were overwhelming favorites, at least in their conference.

this year, the wings cant beat calgary, the wings cant beat san jose, and i hope we hear the wings cant beat anaheim and the pistons cant beat the bulls. its weird how last year this was expected and didnt happen, this year both teams are underdogs and it looks pretty good so far.