• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Viperar

NJ vs Sens

Rate this topic

1-0 right now for NJ, anyone else keeping track of this game...if the Sens win, and buffalo wins, I really think the Sens can match the Sabres for fire power, that would be an incredible series.

1-0 right now for NJ, anyone else keeping track of this game...if the Sens win, and buffalo wins, I really think the Sens can match the Sabres for fire power, that would be an incredible series.

Go Devils! I'm not a fan of the possibility of a 6:00 (local time) start here in SJ for Game 6 (sorry everyone on EDT)

The way Ottawa has been playing I don't see how the Devils can turn this around. I don't see how either Buffalo or NYR can beat them. Their first line is arguably the best right now.

EDIT: Lovely pass by Alfy on the PK...nice deke too. Nothing comes from it tho...

Edited by SweWings

Seeing these goals on Brodeur...geez, he's NOT playing good hockey this postseason. So much for Lou having a positive influence on everyone. I've never seen Marty struggle this badly in the postseason.

Seeing these goals on Brodeur...geez, he's NOT playing good hockey this postseason. So much for Lou having a positive influence on everyone. I've never seen Marty struggle this badly in the postseason.

hahaha what lou did before the playoffs makes me wanna see him lose even more, still no real explanation for it right?

hahaha what lou did before the playoffs makes me wanna see him lose even more, still no real explanation for it right?

Oh, believe me...I want to see Lou fail. I want Claude Julien to be sitting at home in a comfy armchair laughing at Lou, saying, "Ha, you thought you could do better than me. Good luck finding a new head coach."

Jersey wasn't even what you would call dominant in the Tampa Bay series. If the Lightning had a slightly more confident goaltender earlier in the series, that series would have been been done in five with the Devils on the losing end. Lou simply doesn't know how to manage them when they don't have a lead, since you really shouldn't be trapping when you're down a goal or two and the Devils just don't have the offensive power to play an offense-based game.

Brodeur pulled. Last push for the Devils.