• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

betterREDthandead

USA vs. Canada

Rate this topic

So, tomorrow, United States vs. Canada, to determine the top seed of the group going into the elimination. Important, no? I think the US has been playing pretty well - if it weren't for an awful close loss to the Czechs they'd be perfect. Canada hasn't exactly dominated play but they haven't lost either. So, any thoughts? Besides the obvious, I mean: Go USA!

QFT :patriot:

sorry sidenote: congrats on liverpool man, im rooting for them over milan (man utd fan here) you should check out the soccer thread in the water cooler under Other Sports

"sorry sidenote: congrats on liverpool man, im rooting for them over milan (man utd fan here) you should check out the soccer thread in the water cooler under Other Sports"

A manc supporting liverpool? Wow, if you were actually living in the UK you'd be ostracized.

Guest GodofHockeyStevieY19

USA USA USA!!! STARS AND STRIPES BABY! GET IT DONE BOYS! :beerbuddy: CHEERS!

GO CANADA!

Wish I could watch it, but I'll be at school. From what I've seen in the tourney, Doan and Toews look great. Roloson looks shaky though. The game against the Czechs was great today, this one should be even better.

Where can i check the stats and such for this?

Wouldn't it be sweet if both Lebda, and Howard could eb on USA's next omympic roster. Either way USA is gonna have a sick defense with Erik and Jack Johnson, and Ryan Suter. Even soem sweet goaltending with Ryan Miller, and Corey Schneider.

Where can i check the stats and such for this?

Wouldn't it be sweet if both Lebda, and Howard could eb on USA's next omympic roster. Either way USA is gonna have a sick defense with Erik and Jack Johnson, and Ryan Suter. Even soem sweet goaltending with Ryan Miller, and Corey Schneider.

iihf.com

Hey what channel is this game on? I can't find it yet.

Have you ever used SopCast?

Link for tonight's games

EDIT: 3-0 Canada, seems like a Finland-USA matchup in the QFs.

2. EDIT: 4-0! USA are really getting their asses handed to them.

Thanks! Although now Im not even sure If I wanna watch now...

Thanks! Although now Im not even sure If I wanna watch now...

I'm just hoping USA will be equally "impressive" against the Finns. ;) I was kinda pulling for them tonight though, too bad this game is quickly slipping out of reach.