• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

GAME 6 (5/7) GDT: Red Wings @ Sharks (LIVE)

Rate this topic

I will continue to yell at the tv, scare my gf, scare the s*** out of my dog..but most importantly the Wing's will continue to win!!!!

Sounds alot like what goes on in my house during a Wings game!

:punk: Go Wings!

Another 3am start here in Britain for game 6 tonight/tomorrow(:lol:)

But I will be there with the coffee on, hopefully waking the neighbours up with my celebration screams :yowza:

I think it's a 2 a.m. start there, 4 a.m. here in Finland. ;) Just making sure you don't miss the start of it, buddy!

We need to jump to an early lead and suffocate the crowd. Take the crowd out of the game and put the Sharks down a few goals. They lost their composure Saturday when they fell back a few goals. Holmstrom has been huge in front of the net since he's been back. That formula needs to continue up front

And Hasek needs to be focused for this too happen!!!

Guerin's out because he's getting a "facial"? What a creampuff!

He's gonna get a "facial" from Cheecho before the game.

The wings have to play their asses off if they wanna win this one tonight. They have to play 60 minutes of hockey and not back down. The sharks have their back against the wall, and they know they have to play hard. I can't wait till the game, I think its gonna be a close one. GO WINGS GO!!

And Hasek needs to be focused for this too happen!!!

I wouldn't worry too much about Hasek. He has been great in these playoffs, keeping us in the game when we should be down. He let a fluke goal in for game 5, but after that was as solid as a rock. This guy has been in the league a long time, he knows what he's doing.

What happened to Samadelphia? was he banned? He said he'd be here when his predictions were proved wrong. Not that I need him (or her) to come back.

oh well. Can't wait till tonight. Wings in 60 minutes of solid hockey tonight. Let's end it tonight

Please, FINALLY play a full 60mins!!!!! that is ALL I ask.

What happened to Samadelphia? was he banned? He said he'd be here when his predictions were proved wrong. Not that I need him (or her) to come back.

His suspension should be ending soon... just in time for the elimination :thumbup:

LOL! I know, The Wings are KILLING LOST....I am so behind!

Hell the wings are killing Heroes and Wedding Crashers tonight :sly:

I heard a rumor that the recent menu on Red Bird 2 included well done Alberta beef and Shark fin soup, and soon they were gonna add Duck a l'orange.

Anyone else hear this rumor? ;)

I heard a rumor that the recent menu on Red Bird 2 included well done Alberta beef and Shark fin soup, and soon they were gonna add Duck a l'orange.

Anyone else hear this rumor? ;)

Not one to put the carriage in front of the horse here, but I'd be interested in seeing the menu if Ottawa advances to the Cup Finals... :blink:

Fava beans and a nice chianti?

I think it's a 2 a.m. start there, 4 a.m. here in Finland. ;) Just making sure you don't miss the start of it, buddy!

damn, and i thought having to stay up past midnight on occasion was too much.

WOW... there needs be an official LGW early bird crew, i vote the two of you as co-captains.

I predict that knowing the game is on and not watching it could have a serious impact on the first date I will be going on. Hopefully nobody calls me to talk about the game...

Bring on the Ducks.

Hell dude you better be getting a little something for sacrificing the Wings game. Better yet take her to sport bar to watch the game. If she enjoys it then shes a keeper.

I'm not sure if anyone addressed this yet, but I just read that Brett Lebda is definitely playing tonight. I know there was speculation that he was going to, but it was just confirmed that he will play. Go Red Wings!

Edited by GoWings1905