• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Drake_Marcus

Teams Marcus thinks will be scary next season

Rate this topic

LA is going to be damn strong next year...

shame they're stuck with Blake, Cloutier and Crowe..

but with Boyle, JMFJ, JLB, Kopitar, Squid etc...

they'll be strong...

What do all of these teams have in common? They are all golfing right now. Nice effort on the post, but bad timing. It's tough to say a team will be scary next season when just recently their biggest flaws and weaknesses were exposed. Plus free agency can make a huge difference as well. I personally don't care who is scary, just as long as the guys with the winged wheel are winning.

QUOTE(Drake_Marcus @ May 7, 2007 - 10:58PM)

In no perticular order, here are the teams that I think are a few aquisitions away from being real beasts.

LA is going to be damn strong next year...

shame they're stuck with Blake, Cloutier and Crowe..

but with Boyle, JMFJ, JLB, Kopitar, Squid etc...

they'll be strong...

I didn't even go there for fear of completely being trashed (although judging by 90% of the responses/knee-jerks I guess I should have just gone to town- I was bored anyway).

Well, considering LA is going to sign Backstrom, Souray, Hannan, Smyth, and Drury, I think theyll be pretty good.

I heard LA is sending Danny C, 3 pucks, 2 water bottles, and 5 sticks signed by Kopitar to Pittsburg for Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Fluery, the rights to Mario.

Then they are sending Mario's rights to Montreal for 6 first round picks, 3 pucks, 2 water bottle, and Koviu.

Just word on the street.

I heard LA is sending Danny C, 3 pucks, 2 water bottles, and 5 sticks signed by Kopitar to Pittsburg for Crosby, Malkin, Staal, Fluery, the rights to Mario.

Then they are sending Mario's rights to Montreal for 6 first round picks, 3 pucks, 2 water bottle, and Koviu.

Just word on the street.

Damn!!!! The Penguins are getting hosed in that deal. :P:lol:

Yeah, and I suppose the Wings are going to have a miserable rebuilding season like every Nostrodamus-wannabe predicted was going to happen THIS year!!

Huh? Who'd be dumb enough to want to be like Nostrodamus? He never predicted anything, and the things he did predict with any specificity were horribly wrong. People just like reading his poorly written poetry and applying their own meaning/predictions to it using codes/meanings they made up themselves.

Detroit's sending Lang and a picture of Steve Yzerman to Pittsburgh for Crosby, Malkin, Staal, and the new Arena. They are then sending the new arena to New Jersey for Brodeur, Gomez, Jagr, and Stevens (NJ acquired Jagr for 4 Pucks and 2 water bottles from NYR)

Really though, NYR is gonna look scary next year if they get some decent defensemen, 2 good shooters, and have to make sure that Chris Simon doesn't get onto the ice against them with a stick in hand. They have Henry and Valiquette (who looked spectacular in his first outings with the Rangers toward the end of the season)

Detroit's sending Lang and a picture of Steve Yzerman to Pittsburgh for Crosby, Malkin, Staal, and the new Arena. They are then sending the new arena to New Jersey for Brodeur, Gomez, Jagr, and Stevens (NJ acquired Jagr for 4 Pucks and 2 water bottles from NYR)

That would never work, NJ is getting a new arena anyhow. They don't need two, they cant even fill one!!