• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

Welcome Ducks Fans

Rate this topic

I'd like to be the first to welcome all the Anaheim Ducks fans. I look forward to a great series, and some good dialogue with you.

Let's keep things under control, and stay away from the trolling and we'll have a great time! Feel free to check out the Board Rules if you're unfamiliar with them.

Go Wings!

Edited by Never Forget Mac #25

WE'RE GONNA ZAMBONI THE ICE WITH YOUR TEAMS BLOOD ANAHEIM! YOU'LL BE BEGGING FOR A SWEEP BY 5 MINUTES Into the... okay alright just joking, really looking forward to this series and want to welcome all Duck fans here. The most of us are pretty civil and we hope you can all be the same.

Sharks fans said the same thing... the Ducks dont have enough skill to compete with the Wings i'm afraid. You cant hit a team that moves the puck as fast as the wings do...

you may be surprised. Dont get too confident caus i can see this series going either way in any amount of games. The ducks have there own unique style just like the wings have a unique style and they can surprise you

welcome ducks faithful.

now, please help me understand if there's anything besides sarcasm behind

the "duck in 3" chant. is this something only anaheim fans understand?

do tell.

hope you enjoy your time here.

ummm...what? :huh:

and believe me the people living on 7 mile are not the ones watching hockey, the pistons maybe, but def not hockey! ;)

lol I disagree, I lived 6 years just off of McNichols....and I loved the wings I doubt the people a mile north of me are much different, but ya never know :P

lol I disagree, I lived 6 years just off of McNichols....and I loved the wings I doubt the people a mile north of me are much different, but ya never know :P

lol just joking, im sure there prolly are some fans there, just not as plentiful as in the burbs i suppose ;)

Every crowd's got a bad apple, but I've been extremely pleased with the visiting fans we've encountered so far. Let's hold to that trend and enjoy what looks to be a tremendous WCF.

You're avatar is awesome, how long have you kept that idea on the back burner?

To all Ducks fans......

you will be hard pressed to find a classier, more hockey knowledgeable board.

Seriously. You will enjoy it here.

Go WIngs! Keep it out of Ottawa!

you rock brother, was a pleasure reading your posts....good series against a classy non dirty sj team.

i like the clean play of SJ more than the potential for some dirt with Pronger and Neidermayer...argh

Best of luck next year Sharks.