• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

How many people are using the classic nintendo duck hunting avatar? lol!

I count five... myself, tunbo, Matt, Sting 11, someone else (can't remember the name) had a light gun as their AV. I seriously thought I was being all super original, too. Now I feel like such a chump. :P

EDIT: Mystery solved: wingsin4 with the light gun.

Edited by Heroes of Hockeytown

I count five... myself, tunbo, Matt, Sting 11, someone else (can't remember the name) had a light gun as their AV. I seriously thought I was being all super original, too. Now I feel like such a chump. :P

Same here with mine! I seen a couple other fudd avatars,o'well!

EDIT: Mystery solved: wingsin4 with the light gun.

It was bound to happen, especially since everyone grew up/transitioned out of their teens with Duck Hunt. Total cultural windfall.

If you want to feel like a champ once again, there's a version of the game (below) that lets you shoot the dog. And every living descendent of his, too. I ain't kidding about that, them's a lot of canines.

Edited by Flip-check

If you want to feel like a champ once again, there's a version of the game (below) that lets you shoot the dog. And every living descendent of his, too. I ain't kidding about that, them's a lot of canines.

Yeah, I think I just wiped out a species. Like, I just went into the living room and had to toss a pair of dog corpses. I'm not sure how I feel about extinction? Bad, I guess. But I did really find that animal annoying.