• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

Kind of disappointed, the Duck faithful have shown very little mettle in this thread. I mean even though a lot of them didn't have top notch skill the Shark fans represented our last thread rather well.

Kind of disappointed, the Duck faithful have shown very little mettle in this thread. I mean even though a lot of them didn't have top notch skill the Shark fans represented our last thread rather well.

No imagination...you have to have an imagination to even try and challenge us to this duel. It's like having a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

IPB Image

This is my dog Twyla.

IPB Image

This was his x-mas present, lol

GO WINGS!!!

That's almost as good as my dog Kira destroying Barney!

Give that dog a reward!

IPB Image

Packed with vitamins and minerals.

I am totally stealing that for my avatar! I laughed so hard when I saw this one. And I thought I was the only one who saw Oscarmayer's rapidly-losing-color beard... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!

Guest jaytan

I think it would be funny to see a picture of Ernie from Sesame Street bathing in his bath with his little rubber duck, and maybe he's looking like Selanne or something, and there's a terrifying octopus bursting out of the water, scaring the crap out of Ernie and sending the duck flying into the air. Maybe evil Bert is wearing a Bertuzzi sweater and laughing in the background....

But this computer sucks and I can't figure out how to get any working programs for it.