• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

The creativty of this board is amazing! Great work guys!

My lillypadhulk didnt get so much attention in the other thread so Im posting it here too

.IPB Image

A quick closing camera caught this... unfortunately the hulk looks so not angry at all there...

OMG I couldn't stop laughing!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

IPB Image

The one who makes these signs (you'd have to see Monty Python to understand I think)

Brilliant!!! I LOVE Monty Python! Grail is a classic of classics! I've gotta add some captions to this (straight from the movie, of course!):

God Yzerman: Arthur, King of the Britons Nicklas, Captain of the Red Wings, your Knights of the Round Table Winged-Wheel shall have a task to make them an example in these dark times.

King Arthur Captain Nick: Good idea, O Lord!

God Yzerman: 'Course it's a good idea!

:P

how come no ducks fans post in here?

Nobody knows about it really. I just found this site...

Man, some of these are really funny, good job. Others of you are just way to focused on homo-erotic.. repressed emotions maybe? Go ahead, it's ok to dream :lol:

IPB Image

IPB Image

This one is rather complimentary if you guys really view him this way...

I like it, I'll make it my desktop wallpaper at work..

:clap:

Man, some of these are really funny, good job. Others of you are just way to focused on homo-erotic.. repressed emotions maybe? Go ahead, it's ok to dream :lol:

IPB Image

Holy spandex uniforms Batman! We have a Ducks fan with a sense of humor!! (The Dom pic is freakin great btw :lol: )

Welcome! From this post you seem alot more relaxed than your predicessors, many of whom just wanted to tell us our team is old and crappy yadd yadda, same old whatever.

You'll have to excuse us we've had a ton of great fans from SJ to exchange razzes with last series, and not many fun spirited Ducks have made it out of the woodwork yet so we're kind of dissapointed.

Guest MrSandMan

IPB Image

This one is rather complimentary if you guys really view him this way...

I like this one, it's very creative and touches on a number of things.

-Not holding his stick

-Spread out like he has issues.

Very nice, made me chuckle. :lol:

IPB Image

This one has got to be the winner. :clap:

Thank god the pad size rule is enforced now.

Edited by MrSandMan

IPB Image

Time to get medieval on Pronger!!!

Sorry for using Prong in an Oil uniform, but the facial expression is priceless!

hHAHA :lol:

"I....am an enchanter"

Arthur: By what name are you known?"

There are some who call me....Tim?

Glad to see some Ducks fans starting to post on here. Please encourage more to join, this has been one of the best threads ever. We've had one for every round and they just keep getting better.

IPB Image

That's awesome! And the song that played in that scene is so perfect for Pasha - "In Your Eyes".

Love the Python one as well! Anyone who has Python as their references is cool by me! :D