• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

I have to tell you guys...this is seriously the funniest thread I've ever seen on any Forum. I've been LMAO for the past 15 minutes just going through the pages :lol:

Many of your photoshop skills are very impressive as well :thumbup:

For some reason this one had me laughing the hardest:

prongercry.jpg

Great job everyone! :lol::clap:

IPB Image

Hope this one hasnt been posted yet. Got it from the " Anaheim Ducks Suck " facebook group. check it out.

http://ualberta.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2219567623

It did get posted because I made it. (In response to the lame "you're going to get it" line from Game 1.) :lol: It was posted sometime before Game 2 of this series. A week ago Saturday.

(As an aside, it looks like most of those images in that group were created originally in this thread. Not all, but most.)

Edit: Found the original posting: http://www.letsgowings.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=1068699

Guest msconduct

Wish I got here sooner, but this isn't even photoshopped...

IPB Image

I'm a Sens fan that was rooting for the Wings to make it to the finals because the thought of Corey Fairy hoisting the cup makes me want to puke. Loser on and off the ice.

Edited by msconduct

It's really over.... :-(

Such a great series.

IPB Image

I would like to tell you how much my teenage boys have enjoyed this thread...and it truly is a thread that only teenage boys and those with teenage boy minds could love and produce (and that's not a knock). Even though their team's players' masculinity, orthodontia, sexual preferences, etc was questioned and maligned, it was done with such great humor and originality that even the most loyal fan had to LOL at times.

Some favorites were the Perry Baby, Spongebob, Oversized Giguere, and the *** Movie , I think it was called. The Soprano comment about the "other Chris" was very original too.

Doubtful the Sens fans will be this original so

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

and we'll see you next year.

It was a fun new endeavor this season -- I can't even begin to count the number of times I laughed my ass off looking at some of these submissions. :lol:

Kudos to everyone that contributed!