• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

russianswede919293

2007 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs. Ducks

Rate this topic

OK, once again, I found something I wasn't looking for. It's not mine, it's a blast from the past. Cracked me up, so despite the fact that I'm rooting for the Wings, I must share...

IPB Image

Remember when that jackass Pronger tried t check Steveie Y and tore his ACL in 2001?

I remember that. It sure looked like he was going after Stevie's surgically repaired knee, trying to put him out of the playoffs, but it back fired because the captain just got out of the way. I was LMAO on that, but I would of been mad as hell if he would landed that check. Needless to say he got what was coming to him in the end.

OK, once again, I found something I wasn't looking for. It's not mine, it's a blast from the past. Cracked me up, so despite the fact that I'm rooting for the Wings, I must share...

IPB Image

LMAO... I remember that. Still cracks me up.

:lol: You forgot our one meager Western Conference Championship trophy and Jiggy's Conn Smythe ;)

i said ducks aplayers trophy doesn't counter as a teams.i was just pointingout how silly it looked touta wings fan with golf bag when your team as been golfing since u been in the league.

Hope you don't mind Saran, but I made a slight change to the caption for you:

IPB Image

:lol::clap:

IPB Image

:lol: I actually kinda miss that guy. he was always good for a laugh. I always remember the day he was saying "there are no american forces in Iraq " and just as he said it a couple of tanks and lots of troops went by the back of him. :lol:

IPB Image

Which one's sloth?????? :lol:

Edited by glasgowcelticwing