• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
reppintealtown

Wings fans

Rate this topic

Great series guys, congratulations on the victory. It's been a pleasure conversing with you guys over here and on our boards (The Feeder). You guys are a real class group of fans. Best of luck in the rest of the playoffs. See you next year.

Guest DetroitBoy313
Great series guys, congratulations on the victory. It's been a pleasure conversing with you guys over here and on our boards (The Feeder). You guys are a real class group of fans. Best of luck in the rest of the playoffs. See you next year.

Very classy.I didn't count the Sharks out til the buzzer sounded.Very good team,they will be a threat in the future that's for sure.Thorton get's the "C" in my opinion next year.

And it was great seeing your team ***** slap the Preds.

Here here! It was nice to see a tem NOT go dirty like CGY did when it was clear the series was turning around to favor the Wings. I applaud the Sharks players for playing it out like honorable hockey players and not a bunch of thugs like Iginla, Langkow and Dion "The Poofter" Phaneuf.

Here here! It was nice to see a tem NOT go dirty like CGY did when it was clear the series was turning around to favor the Wings. I applaud the Sharks players for playing it out like honorable hockey players and not a bunch of thugs like Iginla, Langkow and Dion "The Poofter" Phaneuf.

Phaneuf is such a wimp...Clowe once dropped the gloves and he just looked at Clowe and skated away

thanks for stopping by sharks fans, you guys have been great with the exception of 1. Stick around to talk hockey or support the wings against your Californian rival