• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Ducks2007

Go Ducks

Rate this topic

Now ive always liked the WIngs, and my favorite player was Steve Yzerman. Even wear his number when playing hockey and have the Red WIngs team signed jersey from 2002, but my Ducks will win this series I believe.

The absence of Schneider will cost the Wings dearly. I just cant see the WIngs beating the Ducks in this series.

The Ducks are ready and well prepared, and are on mission. Ive seen every Wings games this postseason, and the Ducks speed is going to catch the Wings offguard. The Red Wings blueline is considerably slow, with the exception of Lebda and maybe Lidstrom. In my opinion, and you guys may not agree, but I think that the long passes the Ducks make in this series from blueline to blueline will really hurt the Wings. The defensive positioning of the Wings defensemen I think will cost the Wings the series. If the Wings fall down early like they did in the first 5 games in the San Jose series, mark my words, they will not pull out the wins like they did against San Jose in games 2 and 4.

The Wings defense has serious weaknesses. Pahlsson is the most underrated player in the NHL, IMO.

And watch out for this player I mention to you guys. His name is Ryan Getzlaf. He wil be the difference maker in this series.

I'll be at the games here in Orange County

Predicting Ducks in 6.

However, as odd as this may sound to some of you, I wouldnt be surprised if the Ducks end up sweeping this series.

Good luck

Wow. Glad you got the whole series mapped out already!

You are completely underestimating the Wings. Serious weakness on D? That's your first mistake right there. Speed to much for the Wings to handle? Ha.

It's great to see such confidence. A little TOO much though.

Predicting Ducks in 6.

However, as odd as this may sound to some of you, I wouldnt be surprised if the Ducks end up sweeping this series.

That's funny because I recall San Jose Sharks fans posting the same over-confident garbage on this board about two weeks ago. You know: "We are faster, stronger, bigger, and younger and we are going to kill the Red Wings".

Hmmm...how did that series end again for San Jose?

I am very optimistic about the Ducks' chances in this series, but come on Ducks2007, you can not claim that Detroit's defense is "weak." Their shutdown line is very impressive, and they have been known to disrupt quick offenses to the point that San Jose would only get about 20 shots in an entire game.

I think it will probably be one of the best matchups of our two teams, unless another sweep by either team is in the forecast.

you may be right but i can say the same thing about you

Really? How so? I didn't say anything except that you are underestimating the Wings. That's not being confident. I never said anything about the series yet so I don't know how it makes me sound the same as what you posted.

Gordon Bombay...lol! I keep forgetting how the entire NHL can make fun of us for our cheesy movie tie-ins. I think we should erect a statue of Emilio Estevez come to think of it...

right next to wild wing out in the front...sounds like plan to me...

Now ive always liked the WIngs, and my favorite player was Steve Yzerman. Even wear his number when playing hockey and have the Red WIngs team signed jersey from 2002, but my Ducks will win this series I believe.

The absence of Schneider will cost the Wings dearly. I just cant see the WIngs beating the Ducks in this series.

The Ducks are ready and well prepared, and are on mission. Ive seen every Wings games this postseason, and the Ducks speed is going to catch the Wings offguard. The Red Wings blueline is considerably slow, with the exception of Lebda and maybe Lidstrom. In my opinion, and you guys may not agree, but I think that the long passes the Ducks make in this series from blueline to blueline will really hurt the Wings. The defensive positioning of the Wings defensemen I think will cost the Wings the series. If the Wings fall down early like they did in the first 5 games in the San Jose series, mark my words, they will not pull out the wins like they did against San Jose in games 2 and 4.

The Wings defense has serious weaknesses. Pahlsson is the most underrated player in the NHL, IMO.

And watch out for this player I mention to you guys. His name is Ryan Getzlaf. He wil be the difference maker in this series.

I'll be at the games here in Orange County

Predicting Ducks in 6.

Good luck

LOL, apparently you do not realize that your precious ducks will go, again, as far as the WCF. The Ducks have not had a challenge so far, and I think they are too unprepared and overconfident when they face the Red Wave.

Get ready to lose.... to ROBERT LANG NO LESS!

Gordon Bombay...lol! I keep forgetting how the entire NHL can make fun of us for our cheesy movie tie-ins. I think we should erect a statue of Emilio Estevez come to think of it...

and should get the whole arena to quack before a game

it will be a good series. i definitely respect the ducks and actually like them aside from pronger, but to say our d is our weakness is a little ridiculous. we allowed the fewest shots per game this year and had the second best gaa. same in the playoffs so far. c'mon now.

Guest Crymson

This reminds me of a Time front page headline: "The Iraq progress report, and why Bush will listen." We all know what happened there.

What's the point of this? To reassure yourself?

Sit back and enjoy the series, support your team, and hope for the best. That's all you can do.

Edited by Crymson