• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Guest Crymson

Now Do You Believe?

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

All throughout the season, the most consistent cry of future doom, the most oft-quoted reason why the Wings` play wasn't enough, was that the Wings could not win a seven game series against the Sharks. Even after our win against Calgary, many simply believed that San Jose was just too strong, just too tough and too gritty, and just too good.

All of those people have been proven wrong. The Wings outhit, outscored, outskated and out-goaltended the Sharks.

Many still may have misgivings about our series against the Ducks. They may find reasons why the Ducks have many advantages over us, and we not enough over them. I hope that this series has shown others that we indeed DO have MANY EXTREMELY STRONG POINTS.

For my part, all I can say is BRING IT ON!

Go Wings!

Before the Sharks series I really didn't think we stood a chance to beat them..... and now we did.

I really don't think we'll beat the Ducks.... so hopefully.... this works again!! :)

Guest Crymson

I am just petrified of the deaded "Flying V" If the Ducks can get that clicking, we dont have a shot in hell of winning a game :P

HAHA! You know what? I haven't watched Mighty Ducks since I really started getting into hockey. I'll have to rent it and see how just many penalties/utterly impossible plays they commit.

Guest Crymson

If Randy Carlyle has to step down for any reason during this series, there is only one choice for interim coach: Emilio Estevez.

I'd freak out.

Goldberg is amazing at goalie, charlie conway is a great leader, adam banks is just pure straight amazing offensively, fulton reed's shot is a real asset on the powerplay, dean portman is a scary good enforcer, gordon bombay is the best coach ive seen since scotty retired, averman always seems to break the tension and provide some humor to the bench, look out for guy germain's speed, russ tyler and the knuckle puck...look out!, kenny wu has better moves than datsyuk, julie the cat gaffney is great, but im sure the wings will be smart enough to go blocker side, unlike gunnar stahl. what an idiot! and lets not even mention dwayne robertson and his lassoing, or roping, abilities!

do i believe? hell no! these guys beat team iceland! this isnt the same district 5 that came into the league in the 1990s, this is the Eden Hall Warriors/ Ducks!!!

Guest Crymson

Goldberg is amazing at goalie, charlie conway is a great leader, adam banks is just pure straight amazing offensively, fulton reed's shot is a real asset on the powerplay, dean portman is a scary good enforcer, gordon bombay is the best coach ive seen since scotty retired, averman always seems to break the tension and provide some humor to the bench, look out for guy germain's speed, russ tyler and the knuckle puck...look out!, kenny wu has better moves than datsyuk, julie the cat gaffney is great, but im sure the wings will be smart enough to go blocker side, unlike gunnar stahl. what an idiot! and lets not even mention dwayne robertson and his lassoing, or roping, abilities!

do i believe? hell no! these guys beat team iceland! this isnt the same district 5 that came into the league in the 1990s, this is the Eden Hall Warriors/ Ducks!!!

LOL. This may be the best post I've seen this year, anywhere.

Now do you Believe me about Sammy, Lang and Hasek.

After all this talk about Lang, Sammy and Hasek. I hope you Nah Sayers smarten up. Lang is a great player, Sammy is a great player and Dom, Well Dom is super human.

I hate to say I TOLD YOU SO but I had to say it.

Dont doubt my hockey Knowledge. Thanks

Guest DetroitBoy313

This is what I TRULY believe,the Wings would win the cup if 100% healthy.Everytime I try to get excited about us just beating the Sharks OR even going all the way I keep thinking about Schneider.If our blue line was healthy I would say F--K IT!! BRING ANY TEAM ON!! I just think losing Mathieu will be bigger than we know.But anyway let's take these few days to enjoy victory........GO WINGS!!!!!

This is a fearless team that won't give up and is playing superbly as a unit. And with Dom in net there's always a chance.

I believe until we lose four games against another team. GO WINGS! :siren:

I've believed from the beginning!

GO WINGS!!!

Same here, but it doesn't matter what we the fans believe in. It only matters what the team believes in. If they believe they can win, and do what it takes to win, they will win the series. Teams that go this deep in the playoffs have to have the desire to win, but also have a few bounces go their way through a 7 game series. So far, the Wings look to be making their mark.

Its going to be a heck of a series, thats for sure! :)

Guest Crymson

Same here, but it doesn't matter what we the fans believe in. It only matters what the team believes in. If they believe they can win, and do what it takes to win, they will win the series. Teams that go this deep in the playoffs have to have the desire to win, but also have a few bounces go their way through a 7 game series. So far, the Wings look to be making their mark.

Its going to be a heck of a series, thats for sure! :)

We can only do our part to support the team.