clutchngrab

Official apology thread

Rate this topic

This is addressed to all of the following folks:

Datsyuk Bashers

Lilja haters

Sammie smashers

Hasek doubters

Allright, Here is your chance to absolve yourself of all those negative posts you've posted throughout the year.

Daniel11 "ate crow" in another thread with regards to Datsyuk and found it stringy and dry but edible when accompanied with a Wings series victory.

I'll start: Yes, I have at times bashed both Lilja and Sammie. For this, I am sorry and will do penance by saying 10 "Lilja you are not a Pylon" and 10 "Sammie I love that wrister".

Ahh, now I feel at peace.

(Lang critics are exempt.)

Edited by clutchngrab

I'm guilty of bashing two of those guys, being Lang and Samuelsson. I'm so sorry guys and thank you for playing hard and literally keeping us alive in the San Jose series. However, I can't promise on Friday night that I won't be screaming at my TV at both of you again. Keep up the good work Langer and Sammy!

I would also be willing to accept apologies from all the people who fell flat on their ass off the bandwagon a few times this playoff season!!

Guest Tunbo Batman

ok, ok , i thought we would lose after the refs gift-wrapped game 4 to calgary.

i personally still think hasek needs to stay in the net

lilly pad needs to stay on his feet when he throws hits

dats is still my favorite player and hasnt disappionted me yet

and finally

sammy made the two goals with his eyes close because he found the back of the net.

hahahaha other then that i still cheer them on game after game

The only guy I even came close to bashing was Lija, and for that I'm sorry, he has really proved himself duing this post season, I have always LOVED Datsyuk (The day he signed that 7 year deal ranks just below three other days that invloves Stanley Cups & Detroit as my favorite) , I've never really had a problem with Sammy (although I cant say that I ever stood up for him :blush:) and I never doubted Hasek for a min the only thing I was half worried about with him was his groin but Babcock and the trainers made damn sure that didn't become a problem.

so a BIG :clap: for Datsyuk, Samuelson, Lilja, Hasek and the entire Detroit Red Wings team. :thumbup:

Oh, come on! I have to apologize for Lilja and Sammy?? But they were TERRIBLE for most of the year.

Ive said it before, and Ill say it again, Lilja has been a STUD these playoffs. As for Sammy, well, he sucked for the first round, but he was pretty good against the Sharks. Maybe hes just one of those guys who needed to get into the groove?

Oh, come on! I have to apologize for Lilja and Sammy?? But they were TERRIBLE for most of the year.

Ive said it before, and Ill say it again, Lilja has been a STUD these playoffs. As for Sammy, well, he sucked for the first round, but he was pretty good against the Sharks. Maybe hes just one of those guys who needed to get into the groove?

I thought you were one of the people that generally supported Lilja throughout the season. Or was your post just sarcasim? :P

Only player that i generally disliked on the team was kronwall , neever impressed me once. Calders been brutal lately.

The rest of the wings have been FANTASTIC. LIlja , Chelios , Sammy , Cleary , Hasek , Z , Dats , Homer , of Course Nick and Franzens been good too

He's also injured.

he shouldnt be playing then. He offers nothing to this team the way he's playing , taking dumb penaltys , missing open nets on greta passes. I'd rather see Hulder get a chance and wait for Calder to get healthier

:lol:

that is a very quotable line right there :thumbup:

Robert Lang: 4 Minutes till face off.

IPB Image

Wow, how did my cat make it here?!?

I was the biggest Sammy hater, but like i said in multiple other threads, the guy has impressed me, even since the Calgary series, enough to start cheering for him when he has the puck instead of cringing.

I still wouldn't call it a 'breakout' playoff year, but it's close. Therefore, I humbly take my slice of the pie. Mr. Datsyuk, thank you and keep it up. Just a shame it took $50 Million dollars for you to show up. kidding, kidding.

The others, I never jumped on.

Calder is the new Sammy.